Sirf Tum-Part 1(Varshra)

Start from the beginning

"Well I did think Varun, you were going to be the last one to get married," Alia admitted. I knew she remembering days back from college.

"I thought that too," I agreed and stole a glance at Shraddha who was busy talking to Pari, Kriti and Disha.

"You know what I think you should talk to Mrs Dhawan," Alia chuckled.

"Do I look that desperate?" I asked looking embarrassed while Sidharth and Aditya both nodded eagarly as I made my way to Shraddha.

"Happy Birthday Varun," Disha and Kriti chimed together, wishing me again while Sushant and Tiger wished after.

"Wow, thanks, this could go on forever," I laughed. "But thanks, you have already wished online and just now."

"Did you like it?" Shraddha gave a knowing smile.

"Why are you even asking," I said and slid my arm around her waist.

"How did you all come from the middle of Africa Tiger?" I asked Tiger as Alia, Sidharth and Aditya joined us.

"I wasn't in Africa," Tiger smirked. "Was actually staying at my own home."

Author POV

"Hi Varun," Nargis appeared from nowhere surprising everyone except Adi.

"What are you doing here..." Disha started. Kriti gave her a look to stop.

"Nargis...ah...hehe, nice to meet you again," Disha plastered a smile on her face. Everyone knew Disha and Nargis never got along in college days and still never did.

"Oh yeah, same to to you Disha," Nargis said with an eye roll.

"Excuse me, Shraddha and I have to talk," Disha grabbed Shraddha's arm and dragged her along.

"What the hell is she doing her!" Disha said looking annoyed.

"I didn't invite her," Shraddha defended herself. "You know who was in charge of the invitations."

"Adi," Disha muttered.

Shraddha and Disha went back to their group. To their relief, Nargis was talking to someone else.

"Adi, why did you invite her!" Shraddha snapped.

"I didn't realise that you two would still have a problem would with her," Adi shrugged. "Who cares if she may have dated me, Varun and Sid."

"Oh gosh," Alia groaned. "Remind me to never ask you for help. Do you remember the day Shraddha and Tiger first entered the college?"

Flashback

It was a normal day at St Therea's until all the students noticed a red sports car entering the premises. Out stepped, two new students, Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor. Tiger was dressed in a casual red t-shirt and blue jeans. Shraddha was dressed in a simple, black knee-length dress. All eyes were on them as they stepped out of the car. Shraddha linked her Tiger's arm as they walked together. Everyone's eyes went wide as they saw the good-looking couple exiting the school's car park.

"New students," Alia said after looking at them

"They are going to attract a lot of attention," Kriti observed her surroundings.

"I didn't notice," Disha murmured who was busy gazing at Tiger. "Do you think they are together?"

"Dunno know," Kriti shrugged and shared a knowing glance with Alia.

As Tiger and Shraddha walked together, all the students' attention shifted towards them including the attention of the hearthrob of the collge, Varun Dhawan and his gang.