Colby grinned at me.

"Wait what the fuck no!" Colby grabbed my hand.

"You'll be fine, we do this a lot!" Colby smiled. 

"Shut up Cody I'm not scared!" I hissed at him and he frowned. He hated being called Cody but I thought it was funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We'd all just been talking and the Uber arrived. Before Colby stood up I jumped on him and screamed 'ONWARDS!' and he gave me a piggy back all the way to the car. Then he just let me get in. The uber driver kept getting calls from unknown numbers and whenever he answered it was just static, so that was creepy enough. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I PROBABLY SHOULD'VE ENDED THE CHAPTER HERE, BUT I DIDN'T REALLY CARE IF THIS CHAPTER WAS LONGER, ITS JUST LIKE READING A FEW CHAPTERS ALL AT ONCE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived.

We payed the uber and he left and then Sam propped up the camera and we started recording.

"Whatsup guys it's-" Colby started the intro and I cut him off.

"WHATSUP GUYS IT SAMANTHA AND COLLEEN!" I smiled and both of the boys stared me down. "Ahem. Lets just restart... Don't leave that in." Sam laughed at me.

"I'm definitely leaving it in!" Sam whispered.

"Okay...." Colby muttered "Whatsup guys it's Sam and Colby!" 

"And today we have a slightly special guest, and new room-mate! Which we're explaining in another video."

I wasn't really in the frame because I felt kinda awkward but Colby grabbed me and pulled me into frame.

They carried on with the intro and we went in. "There is no goin' back now! We wont leave these doors." Colby announced. Fuck this was scary... as soon as I entered I got this awkward feeling that just made my heart drop. I felt safe still. 

We checked in and started walking. "We had to get the room right at the end of one of the longest corridors." I sighed.

"Hey, it gives us a chance to explain some stuff to the camera." Sam said. I don't think any of them brought a Ouija board or anything, which was good I guess. 

Sam started explaining everything and Colby ran ahead to see how far it was. I was left to film, which meant walking backwards... which I was trash at. I fell over a couple times and Sam said he'd promise to cut them out but I knew he wouldn't.

We got into the room and unpacked everything. I was too tired to even bother anymore and I just flopped onto the bed. 

"There's only one bed!" Colby called from another room.

"We've shared before, it doesn't matter," Sam said as he walked back into the bedroom.

"I'm fine with sharing." I smiled. It wasn't a huge deal, it was a king sized bed so there was enough room for us all, and to be honest even if we didn't sleep at least we had chill space. 

Sam had gone back to reception to film some stuff about stories of deaths so me and Colby were just talking. We started watching a video posted on Sams channel and we played along.

'Dirty Never have I ever - Pt2 - w/ roommates'