Of course we were going to queen mary! Sam was the one who said we weren't going back! Welp. I can at least tell him about the prank and then if he's up for it I've got payback!

I quickly told him I'll invite her and got changed

I quickly told him I'll invite her and got changed. "Y/N!"

"Whattttttttt" She whined whilst walking up the stairs

"Are you coming with us?!" 

"YES!" She immediately started running "I need to change though!"

"WhyYyYyYy! You look cute in my sweater!"

"Because I look like a kid dressed as a ghostie!" I giggled, 'ghostie'.. cute.

"Okay, hurry up though!"

YOUR P.O.V.

So you didn't need to invite yourself. Colby said I can come. I quickly ran upstairs and put on a striped white and black shirt with some denim shorts and a little dual-sided belt I was tempted to bring Colby's micky mouse sweater and wear it over the top... but it wouldn't exactly match. I didn't have many sweaters since usually I'd just stay home if it was cold so I did end up going back into Colby's room.

Colby was still getting dressed when I walked in but I didn't look at him I just opened the closet and looked for something

Colby was still getting dressed when I walked in but I didn't look at him I just opened the closet and looked for something. I found an 'X P L R: ~Limited edition~ No Limit hoodie' which would definitely be way to big on me and then I just walked out. Colby didn't say a word whilst I was in their he just gave me a judge-mental look.

I paired my outfit with some white converse and went down and sat beside Sam.

"Sam!" I clapped to get his attention "Thank you for the free hoodie!" I grinned.

"Did you steal that from Colby?" I nodded "You look like a child wearing it's parents jumper." I slapped him and we both laughed.

Colby came up behind me and lifted me up. He spun around and sat on the sofa so I was on his lap. 

I spun around to look at Colby "Lets goOoOoOooOOOo!" I grabbed both of there hands and dragged them outside. "Which car?"

"We're uber-ing. We're staying overnight and if we leave we're going back the next morning and trying again." Sam said.