6 months later: New School

I look up to the Hill-Ton High school. More kids than I can even count pass me. I look around and seen my brother was already making friends that he didn't need to. I roll my eyes and start to walk away. As I enter the school I look around at everything I pass. Like this one painting is a werewolf. It was really pretty, the werewolf was big, white fur, with greyish blue eyes. As I was looking at it a girl accidentally bumped into me.

"I'm so sorry." She said as she bends down and start picking up the books that she had dropped. I look at her and bent down to help her. Once all her books were back in her arms I give her a half smile and walked away. I went to the office after I helped pick up her books.

"Ah Kasey. Here is your schedule for the year." She went through a stack of papers and finally got to my paper and hand it to me. I nod then left the office. As i stepped out there was just to many people today and i started to feel out of place. I started to feel my chest tighting up as i look around me in the hallways. So, I decide to leave for the day and come back tomorrow. I start to head to the front door when i heard my name being yelled. I look behind me and seen my brother and his new friends.

"Kasey?" Marco yelled "Come here and me-" I walked out of the school before he can finish talking. Marco takes a deep breath and shakes his head. After a few hours at a waterfall I found while roaming the woods near the school. I realized it was nearly 6 and if I don't hurry home dad will freak out. I get up and start to gather my stuff placing headphones in my ear playing my music. I start to walk home as my brother and his friends walks into my eye sight. I hide behind a tree and hope and pray he doesn't find me here. I look out from behind the tree and see that they were no longer there. So I took it and start to walk. I ended up on a cliff. It was really late, the dark . I look at my phone and it was dead.

"great now they going to worry even more." I said to myself as I turn around and start walking again. It feels as if I have been walking for hours and I was starting to get really sleepy. I kept pushing myself to walk. Once the house is in view I push myself even more. Suddenly, losing my footing I fell down to my knees hitting my head on the ground in the process. The last thing I saw was people running up to me.

"Oh my God..." The female voice came out. Everyone looks at her.

"What?" The guy looks at her and then back at me

"She goes to school with me. I-" Next thing I knew my eyes gave out on me

I wake up with the sun poking out. I look around the room I was in and I realized it isn't mine.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I scream jumping up pushing the covers off of me. I ran out the door and bumped into a person I look up and ran back in the room and shut the door. Few Minutes pass and there was and knock.

"Kasey? Its okay you're safe here. I promise." The guy voice came which was deep but sweet like he didn't want to hurt me he was just scared.

" You...promise?" I asked still unsure..

"yes. if I don't you can kick me in my balls I guess." He said. I let out a soft small laugh then I open the door and take a few steps back. He walks in leaving the door open raising his hands up.

"Look nothing to hurt you with I promise." He said

"What is your name?" I asked

"Lucas." He reached out his hand for me to shake. By then a bunch of people rushing in to the room all at once.

"We heard screaming is everything ok?" Ask a female. Her words were fast and her breathing laboured. I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Thanks guys I had her talking." Lucas said the sarcasm clear in his voice to the point where i could just imagine him rolling his eyes.

"We heard a scream." A deep voice chimed in, his voice sent shivers down my spine. Hell no he has to go I think to myself.

"Kasey please come out. They're not going to hurt you." Lucas says

"The guy with deep voice needs to leave..." I said cracking the door and looking out at them.

"And why is that?" The guy said crossing his arms over his chest while looking at me. He is tall with short brown hair and Ice Blue eyes. I look at him and quickly shut the door once more.

"Kasey please." Lucas ask. I wait a few minutes then open the door and walks out looking at the floor. Lucas walks up to me and raise my chin and made me look at them.

"We are not going to hurt you. We found you last night at the edge of our house. We brought you in, gave you fresh clothes and let u rest." Lucas says looking at me and half smile. I look at them and smile at them.

"Thank you" I said I look passed them and saw a tall, lean, Light Mocha skin, with black hair looking at me.

"Ok well I should get going home my dad will be worrying about me.' I said getting my stuff and start to walk out. Lucas and the others walked out with me. I got down the staircase and turned around and looked at them.

"We already told Marco that you are here with us. You can stay and hangout if you want.." Said a girl. I smiled at her then I realized who she was.

"you're the girl that bumped into me. I'm so sorry for rushing off the way I did." I said looking at her still. She smiled back and nodded.

"It's okay but will u stay to make it up?" She asked with puppy dog eyes

"yeah I guess I can do that." I said