Izuku:"mom calm down"

Inko:"sorry but why aren't you home yet me and your father are worried"

Izuku:"oh I had an emergency practice at school and I'm going to sleepover at bakugos house with the team"

Inko:"that's weird I wonder why mitsuki didn't mention it"

Izuku:"I guess she forgot anyways I gotta go I'll see ya later mom bye"

*END OF CALL AT MIDORIYAS HOUSE*

*knock at the door*

Inko:"hello"

Mitsuki:"hey inko how's it going"

Inko:"oh hey mitsuki"

Mitsuki:"izuku forgot this at my house" *hands her a note book*

Inko:"thanks ill give it to him when he gets back"

Mitsuki:"back were is he"

Inko:"oh he's out with ochako and is sleeping over at her house while trying to lie about it"

Mitsuki:"how do you know"

Inko:"a mother always knows........and rey called and told me ochako is finally out on a date with him"

Mitsuki:"really and your not mad"

Inko:"nope not one bit"

Mitsuki:"why"

Inko:"because that means I'm getting grandbabies" *sounds very excited with a first in the air*

*AT THE MALL*

*as izuku walks back he sees multiple guys looking at her and doesn't like it*

Izuku:"hey ochako sorry about that" *holds her hand*

Ochako:"um i-i-izuku why are you holding my hand" *entire face is as red as a tomato*

Izuku:"I saw some strange guys looking at you so I thought if we hold hands they won't bother you because they'll know I'm your boyfriend"

Ochako:"oh ok" *doesn't notice what he said*

Izuku:"come on lets go into this store"

Ochako:"ok"

*TIMESKIP THEY ARE WALKING TO OCHAKO'S HOUSE ITS ALREADY DARK*

Ochako:"you know you didn't have to buy me this stuff" *referring to the bag full of expensive stuff izuku bought for her*

Izuku:"why not its not like I was going to spend it on myself you know I like to spoil you"

*they make it to her door*

Ochako:"thanks for walking me home"

Izuku:"it's no problem ill see you Monday" *starts to walk away*

Ochako:"izuku wait" *he turns to face her*

Izuku:"ya"

Ochako:"it's pretty late and your parents aren't home why don't you sleepover this weekend"

Izuku:"are you sure that's ok with your parents"

Ochako:"of course they love you so that won't be a problem"

Izuku:"ok then ill stay" *they enter the house and take off their shoes* "hey were are your parents"

Ochako:"oh they should be home in 20 minutes"

Izuku:"so what do you want to do"

Ochako:"we could hang out in my room"

Izuku:"ok" *they go to her room and sit on her bed*

Ochako:"hey izuku thanks for what you did at the mall"

Izuku:"well I had to you are completely defenceless"

Ochako:"am not" *pouts*

Izuku:"are to"

Ochako:"oh ya" *she gets up and tries to jump him* "let's see if you can pin me down"

*30 seconds later*

Izuku:"see your completely helpless" *has her pined*

Ochako:"ya ya you don't have t-" *they both fall silent as they look into each others eyes*

Izuku:*slowly leans down their lips about to make contact*

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

Ochako:*izuku pulls back* "I should answer that"

Izuku:"ya" *he gets off of her*

*PHONE CALL*

Ochako:"hello"

Mina:"hey ochako I left my flute at your place can I come over to pick it up"

Ochako:"sorry but I'm kinda busy right now"

Mina:"come on I need it"

Ochako:"min-"

Izuku:"hey Mina it's izuku come by tomorrow to pick up your flute bye"

*END*

*their is a quiet noise nether of them hear*

Ochako:"izuku what are you doing"

Izuku:"I'm sorry ochako" *pulls her close and kisses her*

Ochako:*her eyes widen but she closes them*

Izuku:*breaks the kiss and pits his forehead against hers* "ochako I'm in love with you"

Ochako:"I-I love you to"

*MEANWHILE*

Rey:"were finally home" *opens the door*

John:"it looks like we have company" *he jesters to izukus red shoes*

Rey:"I'll go check on them"

*she goes to her room and is about to open it when she stops and looks through the crack in the door she sees them kissing and takes a picture and texts inko*

*TEXT*

Rey:"inko you have to see this"

Rey:"looks like were getting grandbabies" -------------------Until ochakos parents names are released I'm going to call the John and reySee ya next week

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rey:"looks like were getting grandbabies"
-------------------
Until ochakos parents names are released I'm going to call the John and rey
See ya next week

Izuocha one shot (Izuku x Ochako) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें