PART 15

Hey people,

This for the people who voted and commented. I don't know how far you are interested or not. Let us keep it aside because this is an update for those who wanted and waited for my update every time, whom I disappointed with late updates. As promised I'm updating this chapter after completing the target.

Thanks for the love you showered me.

And this chapter doesn't include any Manan or Avni. It is purely for Abhay's fan.

Let's cheers for.

The Abhay Malhotra.

People who want early chapters, do complete the target, which is 

700+votes again.

You can see notification of the next chapter only after completing it.

##

Happy reading

3900+words

Abhay's Pov

Mrs. Singh, it's your turn to present your presentation representing Singh company. I could still hear what was going inside the closed door, it wasn't soundproof conference hall. I turned to Jack, who was busy calling dadu, god knows for what. I ended up being in the Taj hotel unknowingly just in a vest and shorts, to state how embarrassed I was, can't put in words.

I freshened up in the three-piece suit so that I don't look out of place, all men and women looked they are straight out of fashion magazine, and I was in a suite to all good heaven, which dad had booked for me, God! knows who brought spare attire for me. I thanked them mentally.

And this Mr. Malhotra tags me everywhere he goes. Wasn't it, my holiday? I groaned.

Why am I here? I was totally annoyed with Jack, who passed a helpless sigh to me watching me over in the lobby just outside the conference hall.

Mr. Malhotra wants you to be here with him.

Why? Am I a kid? He gave narrowed look to me.

If I'm not wrong. A ten-year boy is called as a kid, Mr. Abhay Malhotra. I controlled my urge to roll my eyes.

Wow! You are smart, Mr. Jack. He smiled sarcastically for my reply.

I'm leaving already, who wants to attain such meetings. God damn it! it's my, off today. I started making my way outside, Jack was running behind me to stop in a panic.

Abhay, No. Hell No. I said you to stay and you are staying here with me. I'm not letting you out of my sight you understood that. He was seriously kidding me with this.

Jack, what am I supposed to do here? A meeting which doesn't concerns my presence. I'm sitting like a log from one long hour here. For god knows for what? I waved my hands being too irritated. Let Mr. Malhotra comes out, I'll teach him who is Abhay Malhotra is. To literally prison me like this.

Abby, I understand your irritation. But please put some patience for a few little hours, then your free to have hours for yourself. He literally pleaded me, that took my attention.

By chance, I'm in trouble or we going to be in trouble because of this deal? His eyes twinkled with wide eyes at my doubt. That made me realize what I guessed was the truth.

Hmm. Now, that you know, I hope you'll patiently wait till your dad comes back, like a good boy. I nodded my head understandingly. I don't want to be an ass being impulsive me and put anyone in trouble just because of me.