Interview With Shruthii

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I've last updated. I've been looking for books to check out, and, thanks to vijayalatha, I was able to find an extremely well written book by Shruthii, who just so happens to be the next author I am interviewing. She has written four books, and is working on the sequel to the one I will be talking about today titled: I'm The Alpha.

I'm The Alpha stars Templar Green, who at first is nothing more than a weak wolf, being tossed around like trash by the only pack she's ever known. When she decides to leave, strange things happen that she cant even begin to explain. She soon becomes an alpha, the one thing she never dreamed of happening. And the one person who she's hated all her life turns out to be the one she was destined to love. But stranger things have happened, right? Templar always knew she was different, whether it was good or bad. But she never expected to be the one thing everyone was looking for, a creature of legends, the white wolf. 

She is currently writing the sequel to this book, meaning, yes, this book is completed, so no pesky cliffhangers (but who doesn't love a good one once in awhile, right?) Anyway, without any further wait, here is the interview. 

How did you find out about Wattpad, and what made you try it?

My friend told me about wattpad. Since I too love reading stories I downloaded it and ever since then I have been addicted to wattpad :)

What genre do you like to write most?

Action, Romance, Humor and ofcourse werewolves :)

What inspired you to start writing and how long have you been writing?

Reading a lot of werewolf stories here inspired me and I started plotting my own story. I have been writing for nearly two years now.

Favorite story you have written and why?

I cannot pick a favorite because I love each and every one of them. After all they are mine!

Whats something about you that your fans don't know?

I wear glasses and I like collecting tickets :P

If you could change anything about the world, what would it be?

Lot of things but the top in the list is that- rich do actually help the poor. I do not like it when rich get richer and poor get poorer

This concludes the interview! Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot :)

Make sure to suggest books in the comments below so I can keep getting out interviews for people who want them. Vote, comment, or fan if you want to, that would be cool :3

~Yoyo