Chapter Seventeen - Oh No..

First off... 800+ READS?! YAYAYAYAYAYA! I'm so happy! Thank you to everyone reading :) I hope you've enjoyed it so far! I wonder if I can get to 1k reads.

Author's POV

Just then, Tweek walked through the door and everyone started cheering.

"Tweek! Tweek!" Chants flowed through the room. Tweek looked at everyone weirdly and twitched before looking at Craig who was on the stage. Craig smirked at him and hopped of the stage, jogging towards him.

"Th-They released me out of jail!" Tweek beamed.

"I know. Your not guilty.. It was Cartman who killed Kenny, he also killed Stan, Wendy and Kyle." Craig explained. Tweek 'ohed' and they walked to Craig's house.

"But that doesn't explain why I was having those dreams.."

"You were just blaming yourself Tweeky." Craig smiled making Tweek smile.

"But that doesn't explain how Kenny died.." Tweek mentioned.

"Eric Killed him."

~~~~~~~

"Babe.. We need to talk." Red sighed, sitting Clyde down.

"Let me show you something first," he smirked. He led her out of the house. Her eyes were closed and his hands were covering them making sure she wasn't peeking.

She was so uncomfortable because she was going to break up with him.

~~~~~~~

"Why is my life so cruddy? Why does God do this to me?! I ca-can't take this anymore." Lola mumbled. "I've lost Stan, Wendy and my boyfriend Kyle!... Oh well." She sighed. "Looks like I'll be seeing you soon K-Kyle.." She pulled the trigger.

Blood splattered everywhere and Lola's upperbody collasped on the bed as she was sitting in her room.

~~~~~~~~

Red opened her eyes and saw a beautiful house, it was a blue house, it looked about three stories tall. She gasped and Clyde smirked.

"This is for me and you." He whispered in her ear. She felt so guilty now. Her brain was about the turn into mush. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Uh...I...Um...I love y-you?" She said making it sound like a question. He loked at her weirdly but kissed her cheek.

"Love you two Rebecca." He smiled, she widened her eyes, he barely ever called her Rebecca. She sighed and walked into the beautiful house. Inside it was jaw-dropping. She sighed and walked upstairs and found a room that she wanted.

"I'm having this room." She muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"Okay!" He yelled.

~~~~~~~

"This place wont be able to hold me any longer-"

"Yeah, because your a fatass." The guy opposite Cartman commented.

"EY! Don't call me fat Hobo!" Eric yelled. "Policemaaan... I'm hungry, I want cheesy poofs."

"Keep quiet." The policeman replied.

"But Policemaaan! I'm hungry!" Eric whined.

"Your fat enough!" The cop snapped.

"FUCK YOU!" Eric hissed.

So Tweek's been released? I guess my plans didn't work... Well what about Phase Three. Eric thought while cackaling aloud.

"Um excuse me Mr.Barbrady can I please use a phone?" He asked sweetly, battering my eyes like a chick.

"Ok." He answered getting out a phone and handing it to the prisnor.

He smiled and dialed the needed number. It rung a few times before there was a answer.

"I knew you'd be needing me..." The voice said smugly.

"How'd you know it was me?" Eric raised his eyebrow.

"I just know. What do you need?"

"I want you to get together with Craig..."

"That'll cost Tubby." She smirked.

"I know... BeBe."

BEBE?!