2: Arrival In Heaven...?

"All I knew from then is that Heaven is an illusion of what you miss the most, even if it is something you have forgotten.

Once you saw it, you will know."

• • •

• • •

THE GIRL walked out of her bath, she went to an abandoned building made by original residents a long time ago in the same world before, as her white hair was soak with water.

She wore another set of clothes that she found in one of the destroyed cabinets in that place and used it, the attire fitting her loosely since she is thin.

She went to her katana and wiped it with a cloth she found somewhere, removing the stains from when she used it as she throw away the make-up sheath that she used to placed them.

"Maybe I should make another." She mutter to herself as her eyes drifted to the stained sheath.

"That was my favorite though."

She sighed heavily as she finished and as she places them on the ground, she rummages through the debris to find a cloth to make the sheath out of.

When she finally found one, she smiled happily and made one out of the cloth, a clump of strings she have saved from the places she went to before, and her trusty knife.

"Perfect!" She exclaimed when she was done, admiring her work.

She then attached it behind her, the extra string serving as a strap to make it look like into a backpack, as she placed her katana there and smiled happily at what she had acconplished.

After what is needed to be done, she left that place and stepped into another country.

How she did that? That was one of the things her so-called 'father' thought her how to do before he left her, that is how she got to go wherever.

Although, it will be random and she can't predict what will happen nor where she will be arriving next. All that she knew is it will another place where she will have to kill those neighbors.

The portal opened and she didn't even hesitate to step into it as she disappears into it.

The next thing she knew, she was greeted with...

"Trees?"

The girl was obviously shocked to see green trees swaying along the wind, the bright blue sky above her head shining as her surrounding seem to be...

Normal.

"Where in the hell am I?" She asked herself as she stepped further, the portal behind her disappearing as she got away from it.

The grass on her worn and destroyed shoes was an odd sight, along with how dirty her clothes were in comparison with how clean everything is.

It is almost as if... She was in heaven.