Kiss Me.

I woke up and Dean was gone. I tried calling him but his phone went to voice mail. I called Cas. "Hello?" He asked answering the phone. "Hey Cas. do you know where Dean is?" I asked him. "He said he was sleeping." Cas sounded confused. "Cas I just woke up and Dean isn't here." I said m phone dying. I groaned. A few minutes later Dean just popped out of no where and then Zachariah. "Now you understand." Zachariah said looking at Dean. "No. Is still my answer." Dean said. "Why you little-" He was cut off because Dean and I got zapped away. We was standing by Cas. "Good timing Cas." Dean said. "We had an appointment." Cas said looking at Dean. I laughed. Dean looked over at me and hugged me tight. "Uh?"I said. "I'm never letting you out of my sight again." Dean said hugging me tighter. "Why?" "Because Zachariah put him in the future." Cas said looking over at us. I hugged Dean back so he would let go. "How was it?" I asked Dean. "Horrible." "What happened?" I asked. "Sam, had said yes." He said looking down. "I would never let that happen!" I shrieked. "I know that's why you died." He said looking upset. "What?" I asked shocked. "Yeah, you tried to bring Sam back and he snapped your neck." He said looking over at Cas. Cas looked confused. "So what are we going to do?" I asked. "what I've should of done earlier." He said going off and calling someone.

We where standing by the car in the middle of no where waiting for Sam. A car pulls up and its Sam. I run over to him and hug him. He picks me up and hugs me back. I let go of him and hit his arm. "Ow! What was that for?" "Never answering for me." I said walking back over to the Impala. Dean and Sam started to walk to each other. I was happy we where all together again. Dean handed over the demon knife to Sam. "I'm sorry." I heard Dean say to Sam. Sam just sighed. They started talking and I ignored them. They need this. They walked over to me. "So what do we do now?" Sam asked. "We make are own destinies." Dean said getting in the car. Sam and I followed right after him. And Dean took off. I was in the back. I laid down thinking about what Dean had said to me and the way he looked at Cas. It made me want to kiss Cas. Maybe one day it could happen. I would have the guts to do it.