♊CHAPTER TWO : THE NAME'S JONES, JUGHEAD JONES♊

Start from the beginning

•Occupation: Singer, Owner of La Bonne Nuit

•Parent: Hiram Lodge and Hermione Lodge

•Sibling: Elizabeth Betty Lodge

Name: Elizabeth Betty Lodge

•Known as B, Nancy Drew, The girl next door

•Born: The Sister of Quiet Mercy, August 3rd, 1995 (age 22)

•Alma mater: NYU

•Occupation: Journalist

•Parent: Hiram Lodge and Alice Cooper

•Sibling: Veronica Cecilia Lodge

.🔱🔱.

Jughead buried his hand in his hair, rocked back and forth on his heel, with a cigarette comatose motionless in his mouth. His finger gripped on to the picture.

Today marks the two years since Jellybean disappearance, he lowered his eyes holding a gaze at his childhood picture with his little sister, brings back the good and bad memories

Today marks the two years since Jellybean disappearance, he lowered his eyes holding a gaze at his childhood picture with his little sister, brings back the good and bad memories. He's so many questions to ask if he ever crosses path with her again. "Why'd she left him?" he always dawdled his motorcycle alongside the road, closing his eyes recalling the memory. He knows, she never wanted to be in deep water with the gang. But she didn't have to leave everything behind. He'll have still understood if she didn't want any part with the Serpent, but she left without warning.

He raised brows knitted in a frown, jamming the picture in his front pocket and thrust out an unfamiliar picture of a woman, unrelenting staring at her features. He motioned his hand away, from playing with his hair wrapping his finger on his roll-up, pulling it out of his mouth before thrusting it back, consumed by his emotions. He pulled it out lazily aroused, as It moved in a zig-zag orientation, watching it fade away in a second. It became a hot sensation dragging it down, as he inhaled the cigarette wrapped around his finger, held running it down his system. His eyes were a sign of eye bag, prove of his addiction to it, he quickly thrust it out of his mouth watching the smoke disappear looking up and down, with his eyes gawked on the picture.