Prinxity -In a heartbeat

Virgil's POV

I was running as fast as I could, I ran behind a bush trying to hide from my crush, Roman. Just as I got behind a tree I saw him walk by I couldn't help but stare his so beautiful,but I know he would never love someone like me.(In the AU instead of the hearts coming out I'm going to do something else cause ye)I looked to see Patton running up to Roman and I thought shit. Patton was the only person I had told that I had a crush on Roman. I ran up behind him and pulled him back,''Patton what the hell!?"
"What you said you liked Roman so I was going to tell him for you!" Sadly he said that a little to loud and everyone heard, including Roman. "Virgil is this tr-'' Before he could finish I ran as fast as I could to behind a tree in the back of the school. "Why,why, why Patton?"I said as I cried silently to myself. "Virgil?" I looked up to see Roman"What do you want Princey here to make fun of me,beat me up?'' He walked over and sat down "Quite the opposite actually, I just wanted to know if what he said was true?" I looked away,"Y-yeah what he said is true..."I expected for him to slap me or something but he kissed me instead. I stayed frozen but kissed back after a bit. ''So does that m-mean your my boyfriend?"I asked "Yeah of that's what you want" I didn't say anything thing I just kissed him again then I heard Patton say,"Seeeeee Virge I had a plan more or less!""Yeah thanks Patton it was greatly appreciated my friend" Me and Roman have been together ever since then.

So what did you guys think sorry it took so long to get back to work!- Author~Chan