Chapter 7 - A Chance Encounter

He stretched his legs and adjusted the seat to make it as bed. Soon the car started and him lying down snoring away.

The LCD reads: ETA: 30 minutes.

In Musiklandia

Princess Sarah can’t sleep, she was already wearing her sleeping dress. She decided to walk around her garden and watch the stars. She just puts a shawl around her shoulders so she won’t be cold.

She was lonely and still worried about her father’s engagement to Queen Trinicia, her best friend Juan Lucas told her not to worry too much. Maybe she shouldn’t, but it is her subconscious telling her about these worries.

She looked around, she feels the peacefulness of this garden. She sat on her favorite bench and stretched her legs there.

She decided to go out the garden and walk around outside the palace. It is late and she is sure her father is already sleeping and nobody will know she had a late night walk outside.

She wanders around the woods with only her eyes and feet feeling the place. She frequents this place during the day when she wants to catch butterflies and see other animals so even at dark she knows the pathways.

She was taking her time walking when she heard something. She stopped and looked around.

Meanwhile, Prince Gerald was jut awakened by the sudden stop of his car. He thought he is probably in Musiklandia, he went out and puts his hat on and found out the reason of the abrupt stop. His car parked way too close to a tree. He looked around, it was in a wooded area.

He clicked something and the car backed up and now it is on invisible mode. He marked the tree with his initial GA so will remember later where he parked. He can’t risk anybody knowing he is here and recognizing him.

He started walking in the woods on blind path as it is rather dark and he is not familiar with it.

He was walking fast trying to get out of the woods when he heard something as he seem to bump into something soft.

Arayy!” and a loud thud followed.

Prince Gerald adjusted his eyes in the dark and tried to feel the ground.

“Ano ba?Bastos nito ah! Tulungan mo akong tumayo!” he heard a small high pitched voice and felt her hands on his.

He pulled her up and helped her stand.

“Sorry Miss. Hindi kita nakita masyadong madilim kasi eh.”

“Okay okay! Sa susunod wag kang pupunta punta sa hindi mo kabisadong lugar!” Princess Sarah quipped.

They still can’t see each other so Princess Sarah guided him out of the woods.

They reached a lighted area near the palace.

Prince Gerald had a good look of the woman in front of him. She has long wavy hair, shawl around her shoulders and seem to be wearing a thin night dress that shapes her curvy body. She has meaningful eyes and a nice pouty lips which right now is slipped tight. She is beautiful, he thought to himself.

I have to know her name.“Prince Gerald thought.

Hi Miss sorry ulit ha? Ako nga pala si Randolf, ikaw?”

Ppp..A-Asher, ako si Asher. Hindi ka tagarito?” she asked, everybody in Musiklandia knows her. So he must be a wandering stranger from another kingdom.

She didn’t know why she didn’t tell her she is a princess, she felt good though being anonymous at least to a stranger like him. Him, he is a sight to behold, even with his rather crumpled look, he still looks fine, she thought. He has piercing eyes that seem to ravish her and inviting lips that seem to promise wonderful feeling. Princess Sarah pinched herself and told herself to behave, she can’t understand why she is thinking this way. She doesn’t know this guy and here she is imagining intimate thoughts with him. “Strange,” she thought. She knows his arms are strong and he has that certain air of security in him and almost that like of his father- a certain arrogance fit only for kings. Not that she doesn’t like it, for some reason she even finds it adorable. “A-adorable?” Sarah thought, where did that come

From Sarah she said to herself.

Before she can think of more thing she might regret, she pulled her shawl around her much tighter and asked the stranger who’s name he said was Randolf,“Err R-Randolf Halika na Saan ka ba pupunta. May kamag-anak o Kaibigan ka bang bibisitahin?” she asked him who himself was staring intently at her for some reason.

He seem to wake up from a reverie,” Huh.. Wh-what did you say?” he asked her.

Princess Sarah was confused, this guy knew the other language too, the Old English language. He must be intelligent too.

Only a few still uses the Old English, those who are royalties and highly intelligent ones in Musiklandia and other kingdoms. She is sure he is not from Musiklandia.

“I said do you have anybody to visit here, a friend or relative?” she said in Old English too.

He seem pleased hearing her talk in Old English too.

“Ahh, no no. I was just walking around and found the path towards here. Taga ibang lupain ako.”he said in mixed Old English and their language now.

Princess Sarah nodded, she thought so. Most musikeros knows the path closed eyes without bumping into her in the woods.

“Taga saan ka Kung ganon?” there are only two others she knows of, Andersonlandia and Fantardia.

“I hope he is not from Fantardia,” she wished silently.

“I’m from Andersonlandia.” he said, he wanted to lie where he is from but he can only lie so much.

Good thing she doesn’t seem to know me,” he thought silently.

Almost everybody knows him even when he is not wearing prince clothes.

“Ah, narinig ko na nga yan. Hindi pa ako nakakarating dyan. Maganda ba dun ?” she asked curiously.

Oo naman. It is a mixed kingdom- high tech and historical at the same time. You should visit sometime,” he told her. “Maybe as my future queen,” he said to himself.

He might have said it out loud,“What did you say Randolf?” Princess Sarah asked.

Ah nothing. I said, if you want to visit one day, I can give you a tour.” he said.

oh, sure that would be good! O gusto mo pa bang samahan kita sa iyong pag-eexplore dito? ” she asked him, she was hoping he would want her to accompany him.

His face lit up,”You won’t mind showing me around?how about your parents they won’t look for you?” he asked worried about a girl like her wandering in the middle of the night.

She smiled,” don’t worry Musiklandia is a safe place, I only have a father pero tulog na sya. Nagpapahangin lang ako. Hindi kasi ako makatulog eh,” she said to him.

Ah ok, cge hayaan mo pag ikaw naman ang bumisita sa Andersonlandia I will treat you like a princess when you visit me,” he said.

“Princess? Ako? Mukha ba akong Prinsesa?” she teased him.

Oo naman, more than that, you are perfect for a queen!” he said matter-of-factly.

Princess Sarah was happy, she slapped him gently on his arms. He caught her hand and smiled sweetly at her. She pulled her hand away and blushed.

She is blushing,” he thought. “. She is really beautiful especially when a bit embarrassed. She really looks like a princess and would be great as his queen, he definitely should come back here and introduce himself as the Prince later on to her,” thought.