- 𝔦𝔦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Kit smiles down at the picture and puts it back her book. She lays down in her bed and places the book next to her on her nightstand. She closes her eyes and her thoughts get taken over by dreams of flying and her family cheering for her in the crowd.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

It was the next morning and all of the Hogwarts students were seated in the Great Hall eating breakfast. Kit and Ivrin were both eating porridge across from each other with Ginny, who was writing in a small journal, seated left of Kit in the middle of the Gryffindor table alone in a comfortable silence when suddenly a loud cough came from behind Kit.

She turns to see Ron and Harry standing behind him, Hermione stood across from them next to Ivrin. They all wore a grimace on their face. Kit waits for them to say something with one of her eyebrows raised but the trio continued to keep their mouths shut and instead they all took their seats, Ron sits next to her. She looks over at her brother who had looked up from a muggle book with the words Matilda on the front cover in his hand to give her a confused look and Ginny only rolled her eyes at Ron and went back to writing. Kit looks down at her bowl of food and the small group sat awkwardly in silence.

The silence lasted for a couple of minutes when loud screeches came from above them. Owls were flying over the Great Hall with some of the students' mail in their beaks. Flying in their direction was Bugs and what looks to be an old great grey owl behind him. As they got closer the two owls didn't slow down in which causes them to crash into each other and plummet onto the table, right in front of Kit and Ron.

"Bugs!"

"Errol!"

The two owls laid on their backs with Kit's porridge splattered all over them. Bugs was holding onto a letter that was addressed from Kit's parents and the great grey owl held a bright scarlet envelope.

"Oh no," said Ron.

"It's all right, he's still alive," replied Hermione.

"It's not that - it's that."

Ron pointed down at the red envelope. Kit looked down at it with curiosity but the looks of Ron and the nervous boy seated next to him, Neville Longbottom told her that it wasn't something good. Their expression made it look like the envelope was going to explode in front of them.

"What's the matter?" questioned Harry.

"She's - she's sent me a Howler."

"Oh, not one of those, please. I don't want a headache this early in the morning," groaned out Ivrin, his hands covering his ears.

"A headache? How would an envelope give you a headache?" asked Kit, her gaze going to Ivrin then back to the envelope that was smoking out of its corners in Ron's shaking hands.

Neville began to whisper, "You'd better open it, Ron. It'll be worse if you don't. My gran sent me one once, and I ignored it and-" he gulped, "it was horrible."

"And mum being mum, you're dead Ron," Ginny said.

"What's a Howler?" Harry asked.

A Howler, that sounded familiar to Kit but she couldn't remember what it was. Maybe, her brother mentioned it to her once when he first started school.

"Open it," Neville urged. "It'll all be over in a few minutes..."

Neville stuffed his fingers in his ears. Kit quickly followed suit and in a split second, she can see why her brother mentioned the headache. It sounded like an explosion erupted in the Great Hall.

Meverlane ⌲ Ron Weasleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें