Help ~Jack Avery~

Y/N POV

"I'm home!" I yelled after shutting the door to myapartment that I shared with my boyfriend. I took my jacket off and threw it onthe couch a few feet away from the door. As I began walking up the steps Iheard a faint sound that resembled moaning. Growing more worried I picked up mypace. The sound became loud and was in fact moaning. It was Jack. I felt mystomach drop.

As I edged closer to the door the moaning became louder andmore obvious. I felt tears threaten to fall from my eyes.

"Jack?" I whispered. He obviously didn't hear methrough the slightly ajar door. I pushed it open and my body flooded withrelief. Jack was on the bed with his hand around his length and his phone inhis hand. I giggled lightly. His eyes were closed. I tiptoed to the bed quietly."Jack." I said teasingly. His eyes shot open and a blush crept up histo his cheeks.

"Uh-" he started. I cut him off by placing my handon his member. He tended up and let out a moan.

"Do you need help?" I asked seductively. He noddedhis head vigorously. I took his phone out of his hands and saw a picture of mein a bikini from our vacation the previous summer. Turning the phone off andplacing it on the nightstand I turned my attention back to Jack.

"Please babe." He begged. I began moving my handup and down his shaft. He moaned. I pulled away causing Jack to groan. As Ipulled my shirt over my head I could feel Jack staring at me. I tossed theshirt across the room and climbed on top of Jack's erection. He groaned and puthis hands on my hips. I connected our lips and began grinding on himforcefully. I felt his length become harder under me. Our lips weredisconnected and I attached them to his neck instead. He threw his head backand let out a long moan.

"Fuck babygirl." He choked out. I smirked and gotoff of him so I could pull of my shorts. Jack eyed me as I did. I tossed myshorts next to my shirt leaving me in just my undergarments. Jack stared at mehungrily as I made my way back over to him. He licked his lips as I sat on theedge of the bed and pulled me back on top of him. He stared kissing my neckleaving light hickeys. I moaned at his touch encouraging him. Jack unclipped mybra and dropped it over the side of the bed. He flipped us over and beganleaving a trail of light kisses down my body.

When he reached my underwear he pulled them down at atortuously slow speed. "Jack." I breathed out. He sped up and took myunderwear off tossing them out of the way. He left a light kiss on my core. Imoaned. He licked up my slit causing me to gasp. I felt him slip a finger inme. I arched my back in pleasure. He began pumping his fingers in and out of mestill licking my clit. I screamed in pleasure. He slid another finger in me."Fuck!" I yelled. He began moving his tongue and fingers faster. Thepit in my stomach growing larger and larger by the second.

I came on his fingers and he made sure I saw him lick hisfingers clean. Jack kissed up my body again and lead his member to my entrance.He began thrusting into me at a slow speed letting me adjust. I moaned inpleasure as he groaned. "Shit baby." He growled. He flipped us overand I was on top. "Ride me." He breathed out. I did as told and beganto ride him. Jack grabbed my hips to help guide me. He began moving my hips faster.I felt my high coming again.

"Jackkkk." I moaned. He groaned and flipped usover again. He began thrusting into me at a fast speed. I left claw marks downhis back. Beads of sweat started to roll down his forehead as he sped up.Eventually I hit my high, but he kept thrusting.  

I screamed as he hit my g-spot. "Harder!" Iyelled. He smirked and began pounding into me forcefully. I let go of his backand gripped the white sheets. "Oh god!" I screamed almost reaching mysecond high.

I felt Jack twitch inside me. I came for the second time andJack pulled out and came on my stomach.

"Damn." Was all I could say.

A/N

Hey guys how are yall doing?

Just a random question, which lane are you in?