Chapter 4

"I hate you."

"I know." Alexander said smirking at me.

"Why don't you get your lazy ass up and help me." I asked picking up some excess trash. The ball was in three hours and I just managed to clean this hell hole up.-

"That's your job." He replied stretching out on the couch lazily. I rolled my eyes and finished cleaning. Phew. I wiped my forehead.

"Now all you have to do is decorate." He said.

"Yeah yeah." I said getting everything out. I decorated the Mansion in various shades of red, white, black and, gold. The throne room was the hardest to decorate seeing as it was the main spot of the party.

"Good job pet. Go get dressed." Alexander said from the doorway.

"What should I wear?" I asked.

"The dress is on your bed. Make yourself look presentable." I nodded and headed to my room. I picked up the dress on the bed. Next to it were a pair of heels that did not look comfortable. Sighing I undressed and put the dress on over my head. 'Is this all of it?' I thought to myself. It barely covered my... well you know...

"Your vagina?" I jumped and screamed. Alexander stood there silently watching me.

"Jesus! Didn't I tell you to stay out of my head?!?" I screamed. He only chuckled and walked toward me.

"I agree it is very short but that's the way I like it." He said sliding his hand up my uncovered thigh. I slapped his hand away feeling goosebumps popping up everywhere on my body.

"No way in hell will I wear this in public." I said sitting on the bed.

"Yes you will." He growled. I turned my head away and stuck my nose up. He jerked my chin up to met his eyes. "Listen here, slave. you WILL obey me tonight." He said much too calm. I gulped.

"Y-Yes sir." I replied. He let go of my chin and stepped back.

"Finish getting dressed. There is make up in the vanity. Please use it. I don't want you scaring any of my guests." With that he walked out. How rude. I growled and turned back to the task at hand. not knowing what to do with my hair I simply brushed it out. Sitting at the vanity I pulled out more make up than I could ever use. Ill show him. I put on thick eyeliner defining my eyes, put on nude lipstick, and left my cheeks pale. Looking in the mirror I saw every goth boy's wet dream.

"Aren't you finished yet?" Alexander asked impatiently coming back into my room. I turned with a self satisfied smirk. He looked at me up and down slowly showing no emotion. "You look presentable I guess." Damn you. I look amazing. "Hurry and put the shoes on." He told me.

"Uh about the shoes... can you find some that wont kill me as i try to walk?" I asked.

"No. These are the shoes I have chosen. Put. Them. On." He replied through gritted teeth.Ugh. I sat down unbuckling all of the straps, slipped them on, then buckled all of the straps back up. I wobbled as I stood. Alexander put an arm out to steady me. When I could stand on my own he let me go.

"Here, give me your hand." He said. I gave him my hand apprehensively. He pulled something lace from his coat pocket, sliding it onto my arm. Doing the same to the other arm I watched him. "Now for the final touch." He turned me and I felt his cool fingers slide along my neck. Holding my breath I felt something go around my neck. "There. You re finished." Alexander pushed me to the mirror. I looked in to see he had placed a sort of choker necklace on me. I touched it lightly. It was beautiful. Turning back to him, he looked away. "Come on." He said holding his arm out. I took it and he walked me out and down the stairs, explaining my duties along the way. "There will be very important people here tonight so I expect you to be on your best behaviour. Be courteous and polite. And for gods sake don't embarrass me." I nodded quietly. We walked into the throne room turned ball room and the smell of blood hit me like a truck. I soon saw why. In the corner of the room a giant pyramid of champagne glasses filled with blood stood. "You were right about one thing pet." He whispered in my ear. I gulped looking away. "Tonight you will serve my guests as well as me."