You are My family - Chu Shuzhi

Start from the beginning

"Then why are you sad?"

"I'm sad not because of how you answered. Am sad because you never celebrated your birthday as you always felt lonely!" Guo answered as he understood Chu's pain and the reason for it.

Chu stood there silently and then answered. It's April 11th and I don't prefer it in office . He started walking leaving Guo in shock.

Chu ge revealed the birthday. His Chu ge's birthday is on April 11th..

Wait.. isn't it tomorrow??

When he reached the office, he started making list for the gifts he wants to give to his Chu ge. He ordered cake, flowers to Chu's address as he doesn't want his colleagues to know about his birthday.

That evening, Guo asked Chu's permission to stay at his home as he wanted to wish him at midnight and Chu accepted

It was already 11 and the flowers and cake he ordered didn't arrive. Guo was nervous as usual and he suddenly checked the date he booked. It's on 11th! But he was supposed to book it for 10th as the date won't change until after midnight 12'o clock.

Guo was upset and started walking in his apartment making Chu irritated.
He stopped Guo and caged him to a wall and asked..
"What are you doing?"

Guo who is on the verge of crying answered.. "Chu ge.. I messed up. I ordered the cake tomorrow."
He continued.. " I want to wish you while you were cutting cake today. I know you didn't celebrate your birthday because of your twin brother. I know you always feel alone and no one to say as your family. But I always wanted to say that you are not alone and I will be there for you and with you. Though I cannot bring back your brother to give a family but I always considered you as my family and I want you to be a part of my family."

Wait! Did he just confessed his love to his Chu ge??!! Now Guo was blushing like a tomato and didn't dare to look at Chu.

This was the first time ever Guo talked in long sentences and without stuttering.

Chu on the other hand couldn't believe what he listened. He always loved Guo as his brother and he was sure his love for him is more than just a brotherly love but he didn't dare to confess to him as he was afraid it might frighten Guo and he will stop talking with him.

But after listening to his confession, he couldn't stop himself now and pushed Guo to the wall and kissed him with all his love.

Guo, at first shocked with that but he put his hands around Chu and started responding to the kiss. They continued untill the clock started striking when it's 12. They came out of their trance and both blushed seriously.

Guo back to his normal self, but with a little shy added to it wishes Chu

"Happy birthday Chu ge!"

Chu was so happy he wants to tease Guo and asked him in a serious tone.
"Where's my birthday gift?"

Guo didn't have any now as he made mistake while booking them. But now he knew what to do. The kiss they shared made him a little brave and he came close to his Chu ge, kissed him on his cheek and answered in a very low voice.

"Your gift is in front of you!" His head was lowered more than before as he was so shy now to look into his face. Chu was astonished with that but he immediately understood what he meant. He took Guo into his hands in a bridal style and walked towards his room.

As the sun rays hitting them through the window, they woke up in each other's embrace

As the sun rays hitting them through the window, they woke up in each other's embrace. Their faces brightened with the happiness as they have each other now.

Chu has the best birthday gift ever in his life. It's not just being intimate with the person he love. It's the love that he received from him. How his love understood his heart and how he tried to soothe his broken heart. Guo was the best gift he ever had and he ever will be. He promised himself that will never let him down and he will protect him, take care of him and love him forever.

 He promised himself that will never let him down and he will protect him, take care of him and love him forever

He kissed Guo's forehead and whispered in his ears "Thank you Xiao Guo! Thank you for giving me a family!"

*******************************

A/N

Happy birthday Chu ge! 🤗

God bless you with all the happiness you deserve and may Guo never change! 🙏

Happy birthday Mr. Mingyang Jiang!🎂

Have a wonderful future ahead of you!💐