===> Answer Troll

Start from the beginning

BE: I live with Eridan

RL: ... Fair enough.

RL: anyway, me and some of the others were gonna play this game. My lusus mate's friend made it from some salvaged code but they decided they're not gonna play it. But I thought all of us could. He seemed okay with that.

BE: ah.

BE: zo thiz iz a wazte of time.

RL: I swear to gog if you say something rude one more fucking time I will end my pacifism streak, start wearing the stupid make up and go on the road to being a subjugulator just so I can legally beat your ass to death.

BE: jeez I fucking get it.

BE: who all'z playing?

RL: hoping for a whole group. Someone from each vibe.

RL: maybe two purple bloods considering your simp ass.

BE: fuck off and fuck you. Alzo did you juzt refer to blood colorz az 'vibez'?

RL: doesn't matter. so?

BE: I'll conzider it, okay?

RL: deal. Decide by tonight.

BE: okay.

romeoneverLovedher stopped trolling bereavedEuphoria

-

  Sighing, you leaned back from your desk, groaning from stress and honest exhaustion. Gog, what was her problem? She was so self absorbed you felt like you were being absorbed into her, and it drove you absolutely batshit.

  Why not ground yourself, you're you, not another background character in her 27 act drama. What a better way than a proper introduction.

Your name is FEBORI MAKARA. You have several INTERESTS, such as a fine love for WITCHCRAFT, as well as CARING FOR YOUR LUSUS-MATE. You also have TALENTS, like BEING MENTALLY STABLE, which at this point should earn you a reward. You talk like a normal fucking person, since quirks are obnoxious to keep up with. You're approximately SEVEN AND A HALF SWEEPS or about SIXTEEN EARTH YEARS.

  So the question comes, what should you do now?

  ===> Practice witchcraft

  Well, that's pretty to the point.

  You can't get it all out now, you have things to do, but no harm in going over it all.

  You get up, going over to a small alter placed on a drawer. Opening it up, you find several sticks of incense, lighters, candles, a singing bowl, tarot cards, and many other things. On the alter, there's a single incense burner.

  You know for a purple blood, you would normally have a slew of clown related objects on this alter, and beyond that in that drawer. And all over your room. However, you personally didn't believe in any of that clown bullshit, or at the very least you didn't follow along in it. Sure, maybe some great clown gods existed, but they weren't your gods.

  Looking at your witchy stuff, you remind yourself to grab this all before the game starts.

  Closing the drawer, you hear your computer beep at you.

  ===> Answer Troll

-

twinArmageddons began trolling romeoneverLovedher

TA: hey.

TA: Feborii.

TA: get your a22 over here iit2 important.