The gang's all here

Start from the beginning

'If only I can wiggle myself out of here!... W-wait, that's it!' I grinned happily, now coming up with a genius idea to get me out of this mess, before I called upon my powers, and felt myself disintegrate to a puddle of ink, which seemed to have shocked them. 'Perfect', I thought, before my now puddle self went to skirt the way out of there. 

Since I for the time being no longer had a physical form, I went to trail and make my way to the end of this weird place,  in the hopes of finding some ship, and noping the heck out of here.

"Do you honestly think your little parlor trick will work on me? You will have to change back sometime, and when you do, you'll be mine!" Kid cackled, as I went to internally cry again, as I felt them all giving me chase. 

'I-I haven't thought this far ahead! What should I do?!' I sobbed, before I saw a trail of ice suddenly strike them down, which caused me to gasp a bit. 

I mean, yeah, they were chasing me and all that, and they were kind of scaring me, but that doesn't mean that I want them to die, either; I liked those rookies. 

Out of nowhere, a peculiar stone was thrown at me, that was shaped kind of like some bomb, which somehow caused me to revert back to my physical form when it came in contact with me. "Ow, that hurts!" I gritted my teeth, rubbing the bump that was now on my head. 

Unfortunately, during my state of pain, I didn't notice a figure loom over me and put a certain pair of handcuffs suddenly on my hands, which prevented me from using my devil fruit powers at all. "You are coming with me, now." I heard an older man drawl out lazily, before, at the speed of light, I felt myself suddenly now in a room, with a surprised looking Rosinante. "Your task now is to watch her while we handle the current situation." He ordered the blond, before going to just as quickly uncuff me, which made me a bit confused. 

"If you want to remain safe, you should stay here." He grinned at me. "Rosinante will give you company in the meantime, so don't be inconsiderate and run off again like a headless chicken, ok?" He chuckled, before making a swift exit. 

I felt myself fall to the ground, processing all the crazy stuff that just happened, before Rosinante rushed to my side, going to look at me in concern. "Are you alright, (y/n)? I thought you were safe with Kaku!" He questioned, as I sweated a bit. 

"Y-yeah, about that... it seems to be a no holds barred world out there right now. Luffy, Kid, Hawkins, Drake, Law, and Killer are here, and the reason it seems is to get me. No idea why, though." I sighed, as Rosinante went to gently lead me to a chair, so I can sit down, as he frowned. "Who knows whatever goes on in those silly pirates' heads? Perhaps they saw you pretty enough to fight over, even if that means fighting our guys." He chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood, as I smiled a tinge. "Wouldn't that be nice, but I highly doubt that's the reason. They are all big shots, why would they bother for lil ol' me when they have women flocking to them already?" I giggled, deciding to leave out the crucial detail on how I just materialized into this world a few hours ago, so there was no way they would of known beforehand what I looked like specifically. 

"Anyways, like Kizaru said, the safest spot is here, so we should be good." The blond smiled reassuringly at me, before frowning at noticing the big bump on my head. "Why does it seem like you're always getting hurt? First it was your wrist, now your head." He noted, as I blinked in surprise; I didn't expect him to have noted my bruised wrist. "Hell if I know? All that I know is that I do not want to get hurt again." I sighed, before going to then come upon a question in my head, one that I should of addressed much earlier. 

"Say, Rosinante, do you know anything about these supernovas? Let's say... for example, Law?" I questioned, now wanting to address the obvious elephant in the room. At my question, he looked a bit caught off guard, before going to fake a smile. "No, nothing in particular. I do not know much about them besides general information." He lied with a toothy grin, which if I wasn't as knowledgeable as I was about him, I would of fell easily for.