"We'll have to start planning the funeral then," Kate said. 

"Carole told me earlier that they will be sending the bodies here so we can give them a proper goodbye," Harry said to Kate, William sat down in shock. Mr. and Mrs. Middleton, Adam and Sophie had been so nice to him and his brother over the years. 

He looked at the picture of Amelia's parents on the mantlepiece above the fire 

They looked so in love and were holding baby Amelia in their arms. 

"Things are going to be different now I think," Harry said as the three of them took seats around the room. Kate was silently crying as she sat next to William. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly. 

"We'll get through this," William said as he looked at his best friend who had cried herself to sleep. The door opened and in walked Prince Charles and the Queen. 

"What happened?" Charles asked when he saw Amelia asleep on her bed, a red ring around her eyes. 

"Her parents died in a car crash father," Harry answered. The shock was evident on Prince Charles's face as he looked at Kate who nodded through tears. He looked at his mother. 

"We must do something to celebrate their memory. They meant a lot to these two beautiful and strong woman." He said. 

"I'll think of something." Queen Elizabeth spoke. Charles nodded as Harry spoke again 

"Carole said that they are bringing the bodies back home so we can give them a proper funeral." He said 

"How did they die?" Elizabeth asked 

"In a car crash. They were on a business trip." Harry said. Elizabeth nodded. 

"We'll start planning the funeral in a few days," Charles said. Kate nodded as she whipped the tears from her face. She looked at her cousin with sad eyes. She knew her ambition to be an actress was still there, and she also knew that they would help her achieve it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women's Weekly: 

Royal family mourns the death of Adam and Sophie Middleton in the nicest way possible 

Adam and Sophie Middleton were Kate Middleton's aunt and uncle before they died in a car crash a week ago. But they are also the parents of her cousin Amelia Middleton, who has been around the Royal family a little bit longer than Kate has. We all thought that Amelia and William would marry but since William has announced he is dating Kate, we are unsure on where Amelia stands. 

Amelia mourns her parents in a lovely black dress as the funeral was held last Friday.