Canada

Sameer and Naina are snuggling up to each when all of a sudden her phone starts ringing, Naina sits up straight in bed, and recieves the phone going out into the balcony.

Sophia: What happened Robert?

Robert: Sophia ma'am you have a very important meeting in Canada tommorow about the partnerships.

Sophia: Oh shit I totally forgot about that. I'll reach there in the afternoon with Sameer.

Sophia hangs up, and Sameer is standing next to her. She feels guilty that she is spoiling thier honeymoon.

Naina: I'm so sorry Sameer, we will have to go to Canada.

Sameer: Oh my god we are going to Canada. I always wanted to go there, let's go.

Naina: Tum gussa nahi ho iss baat kay liye?

Sameer: Mein kyun gussa hoga, we can carry on with our honeymoon, and you can show me everything.

Naina hugs Sameer tightly, he understands how important bussiness is for both of them. They pack thier bags and enter the airport. Once thier flight has been announced, they sit down, and he asks how long it will take.

Naina: Rehne dow you will be in shock, maybe this will be your longest flight.

Sameer: Please batadow na

Naina: Ayyee hayee itna pyaar say boleghe, toh batana hee paregha

Sameer: Ab boldona?

Naina: 16 hours and 20 minutes

Naina begins to laugh at Sameer's reaction, and gives a kiss on his cheek.

Naina: Aww it's alright, waise bhi we are going to stay at our mansion there, it will be comfortable for you. Tum sojoa.

Sameer places his head on Naina's shoulder and wraps a blanket around both of them. It is the next morning around 10 am, both of them wake up at the same time, the plane lands at Toronto airport, they get off, and Sophia calls her personal driver. He comes in 10 minutes.

PD: Hi Sophia ma'am and Sameer sir, it's so great to see you again?

Sophia: Will you stop at Tim Hortans please, I know Sameer wants his breakfast first?

PD: Of course, you both can sit inside

All three of them sit inside, Naina goes to get thier breakfast, she comes out with bagels, doughnuts and ice coffee. She gives it to Randeep, and they both start eating it together giving the personal driver something as well.

Sameer: This is so good, muhjhe bahaut passand aaya.

Naina: Yeh canada ki best cafe hai khaana kay liye.

Sameer: I wish they had this in India

Naina: It's exclusive baby just like you are.

Sameer becomes shocked that she called him baby in front of thier driver, and is flirting with him at the same time. She winks at him, and he begins to blush, she teases him even more.

Naina: Aww mera baby blush karaha hai, jab mein tumhe dehkti hoon, kuch hone lagta hai, jaise tum meri dunya ho, aur muhjhe kuch aur nahi chaheye, tum mere liye ek star ho, you give brightness and hope, that's all I need.

Naina and Sameer have reached thier home, the Dcosta mansion. She takes the keys out of her pocket, and they step inside, Sameer's eyes lit up because of the layout, and the design.

Sameer: Wow this is so amazing, I wonder who did all of this.

Naina: Maine kiya yeh sab, doosri hobby/occupation hai Interior design.

Sameer: Tumne muhjhe kyun nahi bataya?

Naina: Yeh toh mazza hai, kuch cheezo nahi batana chaheye.

Sameer: Par hum ek doosre say kuch nahi chuppayenghe.

Naina: Pakka promise, ab challo room mein.

Sameer lifts Naina up in to his arms, and they enter thier room. He starts leaning in, and she becomes nervous, but then realises that Sameer is a very romantic husband. She gives in, and shares a passionate kiss with him, which turns out to be a make out session. After a while, the time just flies by for them, both of them get changed into formals.

Sameer: Tum nervous nahi hoti ho?

Naina: No kyunki muhjhe practice hai, aur ab tum mere saat kaam karoghe for this project.

Sameer: Yeh bahaut mushkil hoga mere liye

Naina: Mein hoon na tumhare saat. Bas itna decide karna hai, what partnerships do we want to have for this hospital, and if they are efficiant and reliable.

Naina starts driving towards the office, they both enter in, and reply with a good evening...

Employees: Good evening Sophia ma'am and Sameer sir.

Samaina: Good evening to you all, don't panic about anything, just carry on with your work.

They walk up the stairs on to the third floor, and enter the meeting room. Naina makes Sameer sit down where she normally sits. It feels very different for him.

Naina: Ab kaisa lagraha hai?

Sameer: It's a new feeling, but I don't know how you managed it.

Naina: I had to get used to it on the next day, no one taught me what to do, whatever we learnt in college helped me. They are going to come in 5 minutes. A few people from other organisation for sponsers come.

Man: It's a pleasure to meet you Sophia, and who is this?

Sameer: I'm Sameer, Sameer Maheswari husband of Sophia.

Man: Wow congratulations.

Sophia: Enough of personal, let's be professional now, take a seat all of you, and you can show me what you can provide for the hospital.

Each one of them tell what they can do to make the hospital hygenic, person centred and efficiant. Sameer and Sophia discuss about it after they have all done.

Sophia: Tuhjhe kya lagta hai, who should we choose?

Sameer: I think the first one was very good, it had everything that can give us more sponsers.

Sophia: You have a very good choice, I'll help you with all of this slowly.