Will you be my girlfriend?

It is 12:00 at night, Naina is holding on to her pillow tightly, just remembering the moments she has had with Sameer. She slowly gets up, and walks towards the balcony just thinking about how her life has changed drastically.

Naina: Mein bahaut lucky hoon, that I have a family, really great friends, and my boyfriend Sameer. I wish I could meet him right now.

Sameer: Your wish is my command

Naina looks down, and sees Sameer on his bike, she can't believe that he is in front of him...

Naina: Sameer tum yaha pay kya karehe ho?

Sameer: Tumne muhjhe bulaya aur mein aagaya?

Naina: Par yeh kaisa huwa?

Sameer: Maine guess kiya? Please come outside.

Naina: Mein kaise aasakti hoon?

Sameer: Mein tumhare liye itna door say aaya hoon, aur tum mere liye itna bhi nahi karsakti ho?

Naina: Emotional blackmail mein aarahi hoon

Naina slowly walks downstairs quietly, closes the door behind, and walks up to Sameer...

Naina: Mein aagayi hoon, ab batadow hum kaha jaa rahe hai?

Sameer: Madam tora intizaar karna paregha, surprise hai tumhare liye?

Naina: Ab challo?

Sameer starts the bike up, and Naina sits behind him, leaving her house, she has never felt so much freedom in her life. She spreads her arms out, and feels the wind blowing her hair.

Sameer: Tum enjoy karehe ho?

Naina: Haa bilkul just like a free bird

Sameer ties a blind fold, helps Naina get off, and holds her hand to the location. Sameer cannot wait to see her reaction. He takes the blind fold off, and Naina slowly opens her eyes to see such a beautiful stage, and candles on the side making the path glow up.

Naina: Yeh sab mere liya kiya hai?

There is no response, She turns around, and sees that Sameer is not there. She begins to get worried about him...

Sameer: Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Naina, Happy birthday to you.

Naina has a few tears rolling down her eyes, since Sameer wants to celebrate Naina's birthday, he wipes her tears, and she starts to smile...

Naina: Mein kya kahoon, kissi nay mera birthday celebrate nahi kiya hai, par tum pehle insaan ho jo mera birthday celebrate karna chate ho, it really means a lot.

Sameer: Your welcome, ab challo muhjhe cake taste karna hai, aur kuch aur bhi karna hai?

Naina makes a wish, blows the candles, and cuts the cake, she feeds it to Sameer and he has icing on his nose. She does not tell him that. Sameer slowly places his hand on the cake, and grabs huge chunk. Naina understands, and runs away from him.

Naina: Sameer aisa mat karna please

Sameer: Mein toh karoonga isse kehte hai cake faicial.

Sameer finally catches her, and puts the white icing all over her face. He takes a photo with a camera, and Naina wipes her eyes. She takes her finger, places it in her mouth, and starts licking it.

Naina: This is so yum. I would rather lick my whole face.

Sameer: Hum abbhi massoom hai Naina.

Naina: Tum ho, par mein nahi hoon

Sameer: Kya kaha tumne?

Naina: Nothing, I need to wipe my face off.

Sameer helps Naina clean up, she is just like a child around him. He loves her innocence the most. Once it is done, Sameer brings his guitar, and starts to sing for her.

Sameer: Pehle se zyada
Main jee raha hoon
Jabse main tere, dil se jura hoon
Raahon pe teri, main toh chala hoon
Tu meri manzil hai tere kadmon pe bas rukne laga hoon haan

Tujhko jo paaya aha
Toh jeena aaya
Ab yeh lamha thehar jaaye tham jaaye bas jaaye hum dono ke darmiyaan
Tujhko jo paaya aha
Toh jeena aaya
Ab yeh lamha thehar jaaye tham jaaye bas jaaye hum dono ke darmiyaan

Naina claps for Sameer, it was really heart touching, and his voice is so soothing, but also very husky at the same time...

Naina: Yeh Sameer kaha say aaya? You sing so well, I loved it a lot.

Sameer: Wo mera hidden talent ta?

Naina: Ab mera gift kaha hai?

Sameer: Laata hoon

Sameer brings Naina a few gifts, she starts opening one, until another box is revealed, she does this for two minutes. She finally opens it, and it is a beautiful diomond necklace with the intials S and N on.

Naina: Oh my god, this is so gorgeous, your the best boyfriend. I love you

Sameer: I love you too.

Naina moves her hair to one side, once it has been placed, she can feel Sameer's breath at the back of her nape, it gives her chills down her spine. Naina opens the rest of her gifts, she adores them a lot. They both stand up to dance with one another. It is the perfect moment for them, even thier eyes have so much chemistry.

Sameer: I love you so much Naina, it's hard to even describe what I'm feeling right now, in my dreams there was always a girl who was shy, romantic, and very caring. I wondered who the girl was. I always get to the best part, and mom always wakes me up (Naina starts to laugh) Anyways when I first saw you in School, you were my dream girl, I don't know why but you wore a blue sari, and you kept on dancing so gracefully, but also seductively. When I told you, that I love you in the class, I really meant it, even when I secretly met you, these were the signs, that I want to come back to you, your just perfect in every single way, your eyes are so expressive, and when you came to the party I just couldn't take my eyes off from you, you were that stunning just like a princess, I will always keep you happy, always treat you with extra love, make you feel valued and wanted, tell you sweet nothings. Will you be my girlfriend Naina?

Naina: Yes I will be. Sameer subah ho gayi hai, agar Papa nay kamre mein aaye, and he does not see me I'm in big trouble.

Sameer: Haa I don't want you to get scolded.