Everyone began to spread out with there own groups. Class 1A stayed there put as Midoriya told them not to be separated. Todoroki went solo due to his quirk, while Bakugou went off not wanting to work with them as Kirishima and Kaminari went behind him.

Meanwhile Madara was running else where. Of course Hashirama and Tobirama were on her tail following her.

"It's best if we complete this in an instant" Tobirama suggested Hashirama agreeing with his brother as Madara nodded as well.

The moment when Madara made a turn she run in into a group of people. She grabbed the six balls as she quickly threw them at there target located in there bodies. A few tried to fight back, but failed greatly.

"Four people already passed, please do your best quickly as you can"

Madara was a bit surprised that the one kid Hashirama always talk so greatly took out 120 in one go. Her eyes glint for a second just thinking how a match with the kid could go.

"Let's go, will need to go back to the room"

The three stared walking back as they ran to Inasa on the way back as well. Being the first one they sat down in a couch and talked a bit as they went to get food that was served in a table. Not long people stared to come in eating food and resting up there bodies.

Inasa went to back to his group of classmates that made it inside as the three decide to go as well. Hashirama introduced Madara to them as they introduced themselves as well. They all talked as Madara could see Inasa giving a cold glare to Todoroki who was sitting down.

Later on a few people from class 1A began to show up. Bakugou came in as Kirishima was right behind eating a sandwich as he said.

"Shiketsu's coming this way" Catching everyone's attention

"Bakugou."

"Huh?" Bakugou said with his usual attitude

"Did you see Shishikura—The guys whose eyes look like slits?"

"Yeah. I knocked him down"

"That's what I thought. I think he probably acted rudely . He must have caused offense. He has the tendency to impose his own value on other. I would like to build a good relationship with U.A. I apologize on his behalf." He informed

Todoroki who was close by listen

'Good relationship...'

As the students form Shiketsu we're walking away Todoroki called Inasa.

"Hey, you with the shaved head"

"Did I do something to you?" Todoroki asked as he walked towards Inasa

"Oh?" Inasa said giving Todoroki a look. Madara stop walking mid way to see the both talking. From what she saw Inasa doesn't like Todoroki at all.

"Well, I'm sorry, son of Endeavor" Inasa stated

"But I hate you guys. You've changed a bit from back then, but your eyes are the same as Endeavor's."

Todoroki eyes widen at this as Inasa was called by his classmates.

Madara just turn back around walking towards where both Senju brother were.

Time skip———

100 people pass the first exam as they were now waiting for the next exam. All of the sudden a loud bell rang and a man was speaking through the intercom. He explain a few things before saying it was part of the text. The building open up like the other one as they all began to run to rescue the ones who were injured.

——

Mountain zones with Bakugou

"SHUT UP!! Save yourself!!"

"You're sticking way to close to your style Bakugou!!" Kaminari said

"They might be really hurt!!"Kirishima butted in

The people who were acting to be hurt talk about if he found out about he injuries. Kaminari and Kirishima were surprised as they both went down and told them they were going to take them to a safe place.

" But that time in his voice was inappropriate. Minus points"

Bakugou stop walking as he had a vein sticking out of his face

"What did you say?!"

The two people hugged together as they were terrified by Bakugou.

——
Somewhere else

"Hn" Madara said nothing else as she walked away from this 'injured' kid.

"Ack" Hashirama said as he began to lecture Madara about the exams.

"Minus point" the little boy whispered as he saw the commotion going on.

Tobirama sighed as he began to check the kids injuries and reassured him. Tobirama carried him to a safer place as they went back into action.

"Madara you just can't ignoring everyone" Madara has at least ignored and refuse to help 5 people through out the exams. She didn't want to help the weak who were begging to be help.

"Shut up" she said

Suddenly an explosion was heard as many multiple explosions were follow on. Out of nowhere people come out from underneath the stadium where a few people were sitting to observe the fight.

"Gang Orca" Someone said as an Orca climbed on top of the rubles.

"A hero must fight and save lives. But can you handle it?"

———-

ALSO I POSTED A NEW SORY CALL: SNAKE

I will put it to a stop here. This chapter is a bit shorter so I apologize for that.

Go check out Anitode  new book called KATSU!! It's a NarutoXBnha crossover.