Chapter 9

Back at it again I will probably start doing a few small chapters so that I won't rush everything and finish this off with only like 12 or 15 chapters I will go small and slower for now.

The next day

"Anyway your all going to the training camp" Aizawa announced to the classroom as the students who failed (well not Madara) cheered since they thought they weren't going since they failed the finals.

"Mr.aizawa you lied to us again don't you think that we could loose faith in you" Iida pointed out since they were lied about the training camp.

"Your right I will keep that in mind, but we need all of you to give your fullest on the fight" Aizawa pointed out as he looked at Sero, Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari and Sato " We prepare extra lessons for you five" he said as there expression change into a gloomy one.

School ended as the students were talking to each other.

"This is great" Ojiro said as he hold the manual as Iida was reading the information

"It seems will be there for a full week" He pointed out

As Midoriya and Kaminari said they needed to get a few things

" guys since were off tomorrow why not all go to the mall together as a class" Hagakure said as the others agree

"Yeah we never hang out as a class together " 

"Bakugo are you netting up tomorrow " Kirishima call for him

"I can't think of something more annoying " Bakugo replied back as he left

"Are you going Todoroki??" Midoriya asked him

" I visit my mom in days off" he said

"M-Madara are you going wi-ith us" Midoriya Asked

"Hmm Sure I need a few things anyway" Madara agreed since she needed to buy extra stuff in the house and for her and the Senju brothers.

The next day

"I will be heading out now" Madara said over her shoulder. 

"Alright make sure to buy the stuff that are listed on the list I gave you" Tobirama said as he poked his head out of the kitchen.
  Madara slightly laughed at him since he was wearing a blue apron that had a pink teddy bear in the corner holding a lollipop. Tobirama eyes twitch ever slightly as he heard her laugh as he then screamed in embarrassment and anger
  "Hurry up and go!!"
Madara just rolled her eyes at him as she walked out of their apartment. The past few days Hashirama had forced Tobirama and Madara into a room for at least three hours so the two could bond and get along is what he claimed as he smiled.

It went something like

~~ Flashback~~~

"Madara come here for sec" Hashirama calles out for her as she stood up from the couch as she went into the room. She was suddenly pushed inside the room as the door was locked and secure well. The lights were on as she heard a few grunts and noises coming inside further into the room. She walked in deeper as she saw Tobirama trying to open up one of the windows.

"Damn it" he mumbled under his breath "What the hell are you doing you bastard" Madara spokes our as he turn around to giver her a glare as she returned it as well.

"Hashirama your so dead when we're out!!" The both screamed out

   As for Hashirama he was sitting in the couch as he reading a book and screamed back.
  "Well you two never go along and I think this is the best way to bond!!" He then went back to reading ignoring all the shouts and hits from the walls.

  ~~~ End of flashback ~~~

The mall district was full of people walking around buying things they need or wanted. Madara scan around fat as she spited the whole class almost at the center of the mall. She made her way towards them as she heard a group of people pointing at them saying the sport festival was amazing.

"I can't believe they still remember that"

The class then turn to Madara who came. "Ahh Uchiha-San you came  know now we can start shopping " Hagakure said as everyone started going with pairs or individual t find there things as they all agreed to meet up back at 3 a clock. 

  Madara walked around scanning around trying to find the right outfit for training since she doesn't have any extra pair of them since she constantly washing them or either asking Tobirama or Hashirama if she could use one of theirs . So today was a great time to find more training clothes.

|~~|~~~||~~~||~~|

Madara hasn't really found anything interesting or something similar to their training clothes. She sighed from stress as she enter another store and walked around the store when she bumped into a person she wasn't expecting.

"Bakugo?" She question as the ashy blonde said himself he wasn't going to come to the mall.
   "Huh?!" He replied as he had a shock, but then a anger face.
"What are your doing here?" Madara said as she continued to look around the store.
   "What those that have to matter with you emo bitch!!" He screamed out in anger as Madara just shrugged with out a care of the world.
   "Ha don't ignore me!!" He grabbed Madara shoulder as he continued to scream. Next thing they know is that there both kicked out from the store.
       Madara sweat dropped , but it really did matter to her since why she was looking for wasn't there. She continue to walk away as Bakugo followed her telling her to pay attention to him when he was speaking until he stop and just decide to tag along.  Madara looked back as Bakugo just had a annoyed face and his hand in his pocket as he looked around. 

      "Why are you still here?" She asked as she enter another store and this time she went to look fo training weights.

"What!? Am not following you Were just going the same place!" He responded back as she just Hn at him.

The mall was then evacuated as everyone was escorted out since it appeared a villain had threatened a student from U.A. 

'Strange, shit I need to buy food'

Madara sighed as she took the bus to a grocery store. There she grabbed all the items she needed and paid for them all. She then sealed them up in the scrolls as she walked all the way back to the apartment.

——-

Shit the least I could do is update this chapter since am in class right now and have not shit to do with my life. I mean the teachers aren't even here and there's a sub so am good and BORED AF.

Bye👋