💖💖💖CHAPTER - 5 HEART FULL OF LOVE 💖💖💖

Start from the beginning

She kissed his forehead .. Dugoo felt so happy to be with pragya...

For abhi he is just rooted in his place... He didn't know what is happening....

Nobody attered any word....

Pragya while playing with dugoo...

Dugoo giggling something something in his baby language... Pragya happily caressing his forehead....

Pragya: so my son missed his Mumma right???...

Dugoo giggles....

Abhi and purab shocked to hear the word Mumma....

Dugoo playing with pragya's finger.... Later he cries... Pragya takes dugoo in her arms...

Pragya: you stay here I'll feed him and I'll come

Pragya takes dugoo inside the room and starts feeding him...

Abhi just can't understand what pragya is doing....

Purab keeps his hand on abhi's shoulder...

Purab: abhi I think... Everything is going to alright... I'll come after sometimes.... You go and speak with pragya....

Abhi nods....

Purab went from there giving privacy to the couples and he prays to God to settle everything in their life....

Abhi went inside the room....he saw dugoo is sleeping in pragya's lap after drinking milk....

Pragya keeps dugoo in cradle and gestures abhi to come outside...

Abhi: how do you know about kush???  ..and how??...

Pragya: how can't I know about my son abhi...

Abhi shocked...

Abhi: how did you know??...

Pragya: that's not the matter abhi... Everyone hidded this from me.... You too hidded with me why???...

Abhi: what are you saying pragya???....

Pragya: I'm saying the truth abhi... Why you hidded from me that you are my husband and we have son???...

Abhi: what???....

He shocked to the coreeeeeeeee....

Abhi: I'm sorry pragya... You forgot your memory... And your father took you with him... He didn't gave me a chance to meet you.... Do you know how your son missed you... And I missed my fuggi like hell... These months are hell for me pragya... Yes I hidded from you because I don't want to take risk from your life...

He cries...

Pragya: so you thought to live a life without me....

Abhi nods no...