1

It was raining outside the shop you could hear the heavy rain hit the metal building and the thunder oh the thunder that's what scared namjoon the most its the reason namjoon was curled up in a ball  with his fluffy black ears pressed to his head and his black tail with white on the end was wrapped around his body thin tightly.

He Wished  he could just fall asleep let the darkness take over but he couldn't he sat there the whole night crying wishing for his mother to come back wishing she never left him alone is this scary dark place alone and by himself.

'Ding' the small bell hanging above the door rung signaling the the old fat guy that treated them like absolute shit came in but he wasn't alone two males had came in the shop with him.

One taller then the other with brode shoulders and plump lips on his handsome face. The other was short maybe like his fox Friend hight he also had black hair and a blank expression on his face.

"So boys I want you to take care of the shop while I'm gone I can't have any of these shit hybrids dead ok and if any of them go in to heat just put them in that room" The owner of the shop said pointing to a large dark grey almost black metal door at the end of the Hall way.

"Yes uncle" Jin said happily as he smiles at the old fat man in front of him known as his uncle.
———————.
New book I'm happy about this one I really like it

What do you think