12: its always this isnt it

"I lost my way, all the way to you, and in you I found, all the way back to me."

       Just my luck that what Daenerys wanted was for me to fight for her

Just my luck that what Daenerys wanted was for me to fight for her. Not that I didn't mind of course I just didn't expect it so soon.

I hold onto her shoulders tightly to I don't fall off of her dragons, whilst she confidently grips onto his scales before looking over her shoulder to me. She does a smug little smirk before looking back ahead of her.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" She yells back at me and all I do is nod my answer before releasing my grip on her shoulders as we break through the clouds.

With the Dothraki screaming below us I manage to get to my feet as they break through the line of Lannister soldiers I jump.

With my magic surrounding me as I land On the battle field my Scarlet mist surrounds all the Lannister soldiers letting them die without feeling a thing.

Men come at me from all sides trying there best to kill me but all failed. I turn my head raising a shield of sort made of my magic as Daenerys dragon burns the men around me there screams echoing in my head.

Once all the fighting is over I swiftly head over to the lake to wash the blood off my hands. With it all caked on my hands it's hard to wash off, that much is clear but I hear Daenerys dragon roar loudly shaking the land beneath me.

I turn my attention to Daenerys to see ashes wear I'm assuming men once stood.  She turns away emotionless and her eyes meet mine, I offer her a small smile until I hear splash next to me as something wet grabs my wrist pulling me into the water.

I lot put a scream only to inhale water, feeling as it fills my lungs I try my best to get to the surface only to be pulled down again. I look up in the water to see people looking into the lake as I'm pulled down more black spots block my vision.

The last I see is a head of silver head before I black out the water consuming me.

Gasping for air as I'm thrown onto the hard ground the rocks scraping against my hands. I cough out all the water in my body as I look up my vision still a little blurry as I see two men one with brown hair the other with graying blond, wearing Lannister armor.

I realize who stands in front of me and I roll to the side, magic flooding my veins as I quickly hop to my feat the red mist surrounding my hands as I raise them.

"We just want to talk." The man who I'm assuming is Jamie Lannister says hands raised.

I raise my eyebrows as my red magic glows brighter.

"What do you want?" I question my red wisps circling discarded daggers making them float up in the air pointed at the two men.

"We want to know who you are- and why your fighting for the dragon queen." He says. I lower the daggers slightly letting them know I won't harm then unless they attack.

"Max. My name is Max." I say and his eyes widen as he and the other man share a look.

"Your The Queen in the North, The Wildling who married Jon Snow." The other one says his hands now raised in front of him as well.

"You know who I am?" I question the both of them nodding there heads. "Will you let me go? I need to get back to my son." I say only now my eyes widen now realizing what I just said.

I watch as there eyes widen as well realization that I had a son with Jon Snow, the king in the north. Damn you Max without thinking before you bloody speak- i scold myself.

I quickly drop the weapons then landing on the ground with a thud and I let my magic take over lifting me Into the air heading back toward dragon stone.

Sorry it's been a while and that this chapter is so short but hope you like it. Feel free to suggest ideas for the next one.