Prinxiety-You don't know

Warnings-Self-harm, Suicidal thoughts that should be all if you don't like either of those you can skipp this story part

Virgil's POV

Me and Princy hand gotten into and argument over something stupid. "Anx your a disorder no one wants you!!"Roman screamed at me,"Roman say sorry!"Patton yelled. I walked off to my room,hopefully no one sawll me. When I got to my room I shut and locked the door as I walked over to my dresser and pull out a small blade.(Self-harm trigger warning)I started making cuts all over my arms when I heard a knock at my door."Virgil I came to say sorry,I shouldn't have said that." I continued making the cuts going deeper and deeper.

Roman's POV

He didn't answer so I knocked again,"Virge?" I was getting a little nervous,"Anx are you there?" "I'm coming in now ok?" I opened the door to see Anxiety crying his arms covered in blood I ran over to him and hugged him tight,"Virge....I'm so sorry" I repeated this thousands of times with him still in my arms. "I'll be right back ok?"He nodded his head. I ran off to get him a med-kit. I came back and wrapped up his arms."Better?" He nodded his head,"You where right..." I looked at him very concerned how could he say after all this that I was right?"Don't talk about yourself like  that I was very,very wrong." "You where ri-" I cut him off by kissing him he was surprised at first but so kissed back. We pulled away and he layed down in my arms,"Virge?" "Yeah?" "Will you be my boyfriend?" The was a few moments of silence,"Of course"
"Virge? Can I ask one more thing?""Go ahead"he said as he looked up"Why would you even think that was ok?"I said sounding harsher than I intended.Virgil waited a bit".....I-i thought you were right and,well I only make things worse and-"I covered his mouth,"That's enough,you don't know how much your worth Anx"

BOOM THE FUCKIN' END BITCHES •'-'•