I tried to reassure her and of course my words was true . Sansa didn't reply but just nodded slightly as Shae did Sansa hair and dressed her . Sansa looked stunning as usual .

I made my way towards Cersei who was stood near the front of the crowd of people who had come to watch Sansa and Tyrion unwillingly Marry one another .

All the talking stopped and I whipped round to see Sansa been ascorted down the aisle by Joffrey .

I frowned at my feet in anger as I should've been the one to do this as she was my sister . I was related to her and Joffrey is just horrible to her .

I then felt Cersei squeeze my hand and she didn't seem to be letting go . What was she thinking ? Anyone could see I looked around to see Margaery glaring at us . I also noticed Tywin Lannister looking at us in a concerned and suspicious way .

I immediately released my hand from Cersei's to which her head turned my way and she gave me a questioning look , I gestured towards Tywin who was glaring at us .

I re focused my attention back to Tyrion and Sansa and I felt bad for them as they were clearly getting humiliated considering Tyrion was trying extremely hard to put the cloak on Sansa's back which concluded in everyone whispering and snickering . Eventually Tyrion got Sansa to kneel and he placed the cloak on her back .

At The Wedding Feast

I looked around and saw Tyrion was drunk and slurring and I stood as far away from Cersei as possible not wanting to raise any suspicion.

After a while of sitting alone , I felt someone sit next to me and I was shocked and a little bit anxious when I saw it to be Tywin Lannister . For God's sake what did he want .

"What is there between you and my daughter?"

"What do you mean ?"

I said attempting to play dumb but as I expected he wouldn't believe a word of it .

"Do you take me for a fool?"
he sneered

"Did I say I did ?"

"Careful , Amara Stark your in no position to talk to me like that"

I felt anger build up inside me but I had to keep it hidden for mine and Cersei's sake .

"Your right I'm not , but I'm telling you now nothing is going on"

I said as I got up to leave only for Tywin to say

"So Amara explain why you was holding hands with her?"

"No idea she grabbed my hand"

I then proceeded to walk off this time without Tywin stopping me . Damn I thought Cersei was smarter than this .

My thoughts was interrupted by Joffrey making a horrible announcement saying that Sansa and Tyrion should have a bedding ceremony .

Which thankfully Tyrion shut down and the bedding ceremony didn't end up happening and Tyrion and Sansa left to there chambers .

I decided it was time for me to leave the wedding ceremony and leave for my chambers which I knew Sansa would not be sleeping in tonight .

Just as I was about to go to sleep I heard a knock on my door . I cautiously got up and unlocked my door , I was thankful to see Cersei there .

Cersei began kissing me deeply making sure to shut the door on her way in . Her unexpected visit and eagerness shocked me . I responded just as eagerly , once we had finished kissing Cersei then asked

"What did my father want?"

"He saw us holding hands"

"Hmm what did you say ?"

"That I didn't know and you held my hand"

"Probably the smartest thing to say"

"He will probably question you about it now"

"Let him"

Cersei began too kiss me once again more deeply this time . I felt her hand slip up my shirt and gently caress my breast .

I made sure to hold back a moan and undid her dress watching it pool at her ankles and admired the view infront of me of a fully naked Cersei .

It didn't take long for Cersei to remove my clothes until we was both fully unclothed in front of each other .