Epilogue

Gun's POV

I remember that time when I decided to do something stupid.

I decided to text my own bestfriend and pretended to be someone.

I didn't know I would do that- but because of him, I did it.

It was honestly the stupidest thing I've ever done in my whole entire life.

I didn't regret doing it, though.

If I didn't do it, Off and I will probably just stay as friends.

If I didn't do it, I don't even know if I would have the courage to confess to him personally in the future.

If I didn't do it, we wouldn't be considered as husband and.. husband?

Yes, we're married. It wasn't easy at first. When we were only 'boyfriends', Off and I were always arguing even if it's just a minor problem.

Like, he'll get mad at me if I don't answer his calls because I'm sleeping or taking a bath?

I never knew he'll be so possessive. I was kind of annoyed because I feel like he was controlling me.

But luckily, we talked about it. We talked about our problems with each other and it turns out, we had the same reason why we're acting like that.

We're afraid.

We're afraid to lose each other. Yep, that's why.

Then, a few months ago, he proposed to me. I thought it was the happiest day of my life but it wasn't.

The happiest day of my life was when we got married. No words can explain what I felt that day. It was.. I couldn't even describe my feelings.

"Gun, what are you thinking?"

He hugged me from behind. I leaned my head before answering him, "I was thinking about our relationship, papii."

"Ah, you're thinking about how sweet I am?"

I laughed at his statement when he continued, "or you're thinking about 'that' day..aw!" I slapped his cheek playfully.

"We can always do it, though." Both of us laughed when he realized what I just said.

"Can we do it now?"

"Papii!"

"I'm kidding." He hugged me tighter before kissing my cheek.

"I never knew we'll be like this." I said.

"Me too."

I faced him and looked at his eyes directly.

"I'm happy that we met, Off. I love you so much."

He cupped my cheeks,

"I'm happy that you existed. I love you too, Gun."

He slowly leaned closer to me, then, our lips met.

It wasn't a perfect kiss, but for us, it was the perfect moment to know that we have each other.

Always.

THE END.