☽ᏖᏇᎧ☾

ፈᏂᏗᎮᏖᏋᏒ ᏖᏇᎧ

______________________________

"Two beers, quick." Nyx heard familiar voice say from behind and turned around, her dark eyes locking on her best friend and another boy.

She smirked, "Well, well, well. Who do we have here? Jack Morton with a cute friend."

Jack rolled his eyes as Amir grinned at her, "Amir, meet Nyx, my best friend. Nyx this is Amir, we uh work on something together." They smiled at each other in greeting.

"Is this 'something' about this thing called 'Order of Blue Rose'?" They looked at her with wide eyes, alarmed, "Don't worry. Not my business. Won't tell anyone."

Boys nodded and Nyx started pouring fizzy liquid in two cups sliding them over, sighing, the two drinking it almost in one sip, "Well, that was the scavenger hunt from hell." She heard Jack sigh.

"I can't believe they made you get cocaine and a gun." Amir said in disbelief and Nyx glanced at them, confused, "They're not making it easy for you."

"How was your list?" Jack asked.

"I couldn't tell if they were testing my subservience or my religious convictions." Amir laughed slightly.

"Think how good it's gonna feel when they initiate the both of us." Jack tried to lighten his friend's mood.

"That's true."

As Jack was drinking, Kyle punched his elbow in his, making the bitter drink splash on Jack's jeans.

"Oh, shit, dude, I am so sorry. All over your good jeans, too. Those are your good jeans, right? Or are they your only jeans?" Kyle laughed at him.

Nyx scoffed and handed him two beers, "I've spit in these. Enjoy." She smiled bitterly at him.

"You're not supposed to be rude to customers. I could get you fired." Kyle smirked at her, thinking he won.

She send him a fake sad smile, "You think you can scare me?" She leaned in closer to him, "Try again." She barked, " Now go away before I'll throw out of here myself."

Kyle walked away to his seat with Diggory, huffing.

Jack cleared his throat, "His voice sound familiar to you?" He asked Amir, as Nyx handed him a cloth to wipe his jeans a little.

"Let's go, okay? Forget about them, okay?" Amir said, getting up ready to leave.

Jack cleared his throat again, "Already forgotten."

"I can take care of it, if you want." Nyx suggest nodding in Kyle's direction.

Jack declined her offer, "No, Nyx. I don't wanna bail you out from police station. Again."

Dark haired girl stared at him in disbelief, "Oh come on. It was one time."

Jack smirked at the bartender, "Yeah, right. Multiplied by twelve, you mean." She rolled her eyes and he kissed her on a cheek, "See you around Nyxie." She nodded, smiling and boys made their way out, passing by Kyle's table, "Better luck next time, dick face." Jack slapped his hand, "See you around, Kyle." He yelled leaving the bar.

"They cut me and kept that waste of skin? It's such bullshit. I'm a fucking legacy!" Diggory snarled in anger. Nyx was glancing at them from time to time, clearly eavesdropping.

"Shut up, okay? Just shut up." Kyle ordered, "And don't worry about it, okay? I'll take care of it." His phone started ringing and he took it out, "Duty calls." Kyle finished his beer and walked out.