I huffed and collapsed on the bed. It's not fair! I hate having these stupid things in. They hurt. Rolling over on the bed I pulled out my phone.

Glancing over at me Illu looks curious, "When did you get a phone?"

"Father gave it to me before we left. In case of emergencies or something. Mainly just has like 5 million trackers attached to it though."

Letting it go he left me to continue looking through my phone. I typed in a number which from memory was Chrollo's to see if he had any new information. We used to share locations of underground auctions. I have a soft spot for pretty things. I guess that's partially the reason for... No. I shouldn't think about that.

N: Any new auctions come up? -N

C: You disappeared for a while. Why should I continue informing you when I haven't heard anything from you for over four years?

I sighed. I should have know better than to expect him to just give me information.

N: What do you want?

C: The original copy of Behind Skin that you got from the Ferrington auction 5 years ago.

Ugh. He knows that I spent so much time looking for it. Sadly what he doesn't know is that I got another original copy for my birthday that year as well for Milluki. That pig. He just wanted to make sure I gave him a game that I stole from a job. I guess I can afford to lose one of my two original copies.

N: Fine. But I want the location of all of the underground York New auctions for this year as well as three auctions you have no plans on looting.

C: I get one item of my choice from the three auctions.

N: Deal

I grinned as the details for the first auction he promised came flooding in. He told me he would send the York New information and the other two auctions once it got closer to time. Where these auctions were held was always bound to change.

"Oniisan? Can we go to an auction after this? I'm sure you could find someone on our target list there. I haven't been able to steal stuff for ages." Making sure I used my puppy dog eyes I looked up from my phone.

"Fine. But I have to make sure Kill goes home first and finish the job I need this license for."

I grinned and jumped over to hug him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Illu tensed in my arms, obviously uncomfortable. Poor Illu. He was finally warming up to my hugs before I left. Now he's worse than I remember.

"How did you find out about the auction anyway?" He asked.

"I have my connections."

"Who did you contact? Do they know who you are?"

"Relax. It's just Chrollo. We have a mutual love for shiny objects and agree to share information from time to time. No biggie."

Illu glared. "If he tries to do anything against you I have no problem with taking the bounty the mafia has on his head."

"Yeah, yeah."

I felt Hisoka approaching our room before he barged in.

"Why, hello twins! Is this not my room. My apologies. I must have gotten myself turned around." he said with a grin on his face.

We both glared at him.

"Cut the crap Hisoka. Why are you here?" I asked.

"Why, doll, are you saying I can't come to see my favorite assassin siblings anymore?"