Chapter 3

I woke up in some sort of human puppy pile. Random limbs of different people were draped over me. I managed to extract myself from the limbs and staggered to the kitchen. My head was aching so bad, I felt like there was a little man inside my head playing the drums and guitar and every other instrument in the world inside my head. It hurt like a little fucker.

Once i found a chair, i put my arse in it and my head on the kitchen counter and tried to remember what happened last night. i had lost Ashley almost immediately and she probably wasn't even in the house anymore. she might be my best female friend but she could be a right little slut when she was drunk. i turned my head and looked for a clock. it was a week day and it was more than likely that i was humongously late and would be skipping school today.

getting up, i walked over beer cans and vodka bottles as well as people passed out over each other and some even in their own sick. it made me want to hurl. i managed to get to my car, i fished in my back pockets to make sure i haven't lost my keys. groaning a little, i manged to get in the car without being sick and peeled out of the drive way.

when i got home, i didn't even bother locking my car, i just ran into the house, up the stairs and emptied my alcohol filled stomach into the sink. when i was done, i rinsed out my mouth before stripping and getting in the shower. when i was done, i walked into my room and just passed out on my bed without even drying off.

"OH SHIT!!!" i jumped up from my sleep as all the memories from last night surface. Oh my God. i challenged him and he accepted. my heart was pounding in my chest as the memory of the kiss surged to the surface. i touched my lips as if i could feel his lips on mine. my face flushed with colour as i remembered how i whimpered and moaned in his arms. i wasn't a moaning or whimpering kind of person and he made me  want to do it.

i could feel my member jump to attention at the memory of being held and kissed by him. with in seconds, i was throbbing and leaking.

"Fuck!" i hissed, jumping out of my bed and racing  to the bathroom. i jumped i n the shower again, only this time i was taking a cold one. i couldn't believe myself. what the fuck was i thinking. i hated him, why would i want to make him fall in love with me?

every time it felt like it was going to go down, a surge of heat would rush through me as the memory of the kiss and his hard body against mine would come to the forefront of my mind. cursing under my breath, i wrapped my fingers around my hard length and began to pump it slowly. i threw my head back and moaned as my hips shot forward. i imagined my self pressed up against him and pumped harder. my body was a hot mess as i heard his voice in my head. low and husky. with one final pump, i came against the wall of the bathroom.

the next day, when i walked into the school, i was so mad, everyone moved out of the way when they saw me.