Save Me-Part 14

"Now." He replied in a low, seductive voice sucking on my bottom lip.

A wave of chills rolled through my body, leaving me without my guard. Gasping against his mouth I pulled him back close, kissing him hard. His lips formed a smirk against my own realizing he had won me over.

Jakes warm fingers ran down the side of my body, trailing over my hip to my thigh, lifting it up with his full hand until my one leg was wrapped around his waist.

"Jake..." I moaned against his lips, my quiet cry muffled against his kisses.

"Shh, remember, they will hear us." He whispered dragging his hot breath along my jaw up to my ear, nibbling on my earlobe teasingly.

My own fingers trailed down his bare chest, pulling on his waistband.

"Mi-Mi!" A small energetic voice burst through the moment.

Before I even had time to react, Jacob pulled away shielding my naked body from my eight year old sister. She stood there starring at us with her wide sapphire eyes, completely astonished.

I scrambled to wrap my robe around me again, my mouth hanging open just as hers was.

"Abby...When did you get home from camp?" I said gasping. Today wasn't...no, they couldn't be home already.

She stood their in the doorway silently. I exchanged nervous gazes with Jacob before sliding off the dresser, walking over to her. She starred at Jacob behind me, her eyes tearing up from the looks of it.

I gently closed the door and kneeled to her height.

"Why was he touching you?" She whispered looking me dead in the eye.

"We were uh...Just playing a game." I said glancing over my shoulder at him again.

"But you were..." She started to say, glancing at my robe.

"Abs, everything is okay. You didn't see anything." I said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

I couldn't read her expression very well, but with that she ran for the door and shut it behind her.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath.

"This is my fault." Jake said shaking his head.

"No...okay we will figure it out." I said quietly standing up again to face him.

"Mia, we just scarred your innocent sister!"

"Well there's nothing we can do about it now!" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. We both turned to look at it with eager eyes, waiting as it flew open.

"Jacob, I think it's time you go back to your house." My mother said her eyes fuming as they locked with mine.

"Yes ma'am." He said, quickly heading for the door in his shorts, brushing my hand lightly as he passed.

She slammed the door behind him, crossing her arms as she stood across from me.

"Is what your sister said true?" She finally spit out.

"What did she say?" I swallowed. I should have known she would say something.

"That you were wearing nothing Jacob violated you!" She tried staying calm, but her voice was teetering, on the brink of complete anger.

"He wasn't violating me mom!" I yelled back, wrapping my arms around myself.

"Then what was he doing? Why weren't you wearing clothes Mia!" She threw her hands out gesturing over my robe.

I stood there speechless, my face growing red with embarrassment. I didn't know what was worse, the fact that my sister walked in on us or that now my mother knew.

"Mia, you're sixteen! What the hell were you doing?" She screamed.

"I love him mom! Is that what you want me to say?" I yelled, running my fingers through my hair, gripping my scalp. "I love Jacob! I have for god knows how long!"

"We trusted you! We left you guys here alone. We let him stay nights...and you guys just fuck around?" She cried.

Those words were like venom, actually making me flinch.

"You and him, you're done Mia." She said assertively, spinning around on one heel to exit the room.

And those words were too much to even begin to comprehend.

----------------------------------------------

Not super long, I apologize, but this weekend will be filled with posts! I have a lot planned, I just wrote it all so please Vote, Comment, Fan, Critique!

:]

Thank you so much everyone! And please, tell me what you think should happen, I like your imput. I already know what you guys don't want to happen :P