Chapter 7: Our Story...

Hanji's POV

"Now... that's enough. Go to sleep." I say softly, kissing my two daughters' foreheads. I groaned softly as I moved, feeling that I wasn't okay. 

Iris giggles, nuzzling her head into her pillow. "Mommy... what's the ending? Did they ever have a nice life together, since Levi was a human now?"

"Of course they did. Sadly... Hanji was still connected to the moon's power... and every night... she needs to be in the moonlight. Unless the moon is a new moon, then there is no other moonlight to rely on but her moonlight ring."

"Did they have little children?" Raven perks up, looking with her gray eyes. 

I chuckled, nodding my head. "Yes, yes they did."

"Do they have Hanji's moonlight powers? Or Levi's darkness?" Iris tilts her head, wanting answers.

Once more, I chuckled. My two children asking about themselves... not knowing that their parents were the main characters of the story they loved so much. "Well... let's say that it's still unknown. Unlike their mother, they don't rely on moonlight. And unlike their father, they aren't chained to darkness. Right now... it seems they are human..." I chuckled, tucking them in. "Now rest, little ones. Rest until the moon rises once more."

They all nod, closing their sleepy eyes. Chuckling, I began to close the door on them, and I saw the sunlight rising from the ground. 

Exhausted, I fell onto the bed, groaning softly from the bump. This time... I could tell it was different. This time... I felt it was a boy... and Levi was proud about that. "It's only for a couple more days... give or take 2 weeks."

Leaning up, I smiled when I saw Levi laying next to me. "Levi..."

He chuckles, curling up next to me. "You'll get through this... I promise. Just like Iris and Raven... our two strong daughters..."

I nod, sighing heavily. "Yeah..."

"You're pushing yourself too much. Remember, stress can hurt the baby... and please, no more stories for the kids until you give birth."

"Levi... they love that one story. You gotta tell it right to them. Otherwise, they won't like the stories I had that they used to love."

"What story is that?" He perks up, looking down at me with his icy eyes... oh, they still remind me of that icy glare he had when we first met.

Chuckling, I looked up to him. "Well... our love story, Levi... they love that one."

"I'm surprised they don't know it's us... but, do you think they might know that the children in your story is them?"

"Maybe... I'm not sure... but let them enjoy these stories. And it's the only story that calms them down enough to sleep. Must I teach you to tell a story properly for the sake of our children?" I chuckled, leaning into him. "Like I said... it has to be told the right way."

He nods his head, "I'll try my best. Just... rest. I want to make sure our new child is born... and I want you to be safe."