We continued walking around the park for a while, and then we sat at a new bench to rest

We continued walking around the park for a while, and then we sat at a new bench to rest. But as soon as Chenle saw another bird, he went chasing after it. Jisung followed after him, and chased the bird too.

"They're literal children..."

Donghyuck sighed.

The rest of us found it adorable.

15 Minutes Later

It's been fifteen minutes, and Chenle and Jisung haven't come back yet. We started looking for them, but they weren't anywhere in the park.

Taeyong started panicking, but Johnny tried to keep him calm. We left the park, and started searching everywhere for the missing maknaes.

Donghyuck suddenly got a weird feeling. Like something was attracting his attention elsewhere. He went off into a completely different direction, and we decided to follow him. He'd be our best bet, since he and Jisung are so close.

He finally picked up Jisung's scent, and dashed in the direction that it was coming from. We soon came up to a nearby corner that led into a dark alley.

We snuck over, and there we found Jisung and Chenle, sitting against the wall. They were covered in bruises, and their clothes were now dirty. They had tape tightly wrapped around their ankles and wrists, and there was tape covering their mouths.

They looked very weak and damaged. Jisung was out cold, but Chenle was still trying to struggle. He kept whimpering, hoping that someone would hear him and come to help.

Donghyuck nearly ran into the alley, but I pulled him back.

"Don't go in there. This is obviously a trap for all of us. If we jump in there head on, someone is bound to attack us too"

I whispered.

"But... They're hurt... They need us..."

"I know Hyuck, but we have to think of something first. We don't want to get ambushed"

Abruptly, Johnny threw something into the alley that set off all of the traps that were set for us.

We then proceeded to run into the alley to help Jisung and Chenle.

"Get Jisung and Chenle, and let's get out of here"

He ordered.

Luckily, Taeyong always carries a pocket knife with him, so he cut them free and carefully removed the tape from their mouths.