CHAPTER THREE

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA! I ONLY OWN THIS LOVELY STORY OF MINE AND MY CHARACTER! SO NO STEALING!

= = = = = =

THIRD POV
AFTER SPENDING A few long hours at the bar, discussing the information she gathered, Kuraiko found herself being dragged into Shigaraki's plans. She knew that he knew, and he knew that she knew that he knows. Her identity as Cimmerian was spoiled when he first addressed her as when she walked through the door.

Of course she immediately threatened to spike him with several shadows before letting him bleed to death. He merely raised his hands in surrender before asking for the information.

She told him everything. How All Might was said to attend Class 1A's hero lesson at the USJ, along with their teacher, Eraserhead, and Thirteen. She told him at what time they were going to be there. She told him all of it.

After informing him, she made the attempt to leave only to be asked if she wanted to be a part of it. That stopped the woman in her tracks, she pondered at it. She loved causing a commotion, plus it's been a while since she's made an appearance. Mulling it over was a war of pros and cons in her mind, but eventually she was persuaded enough.

"I always enjoy having a little fun, so why not," she answered with a smirk.

That pleased the pale man. From what Kuraiko can tell about Shigaraki is that he's disturbed in some way. He also acts like a spoiled overgrown child, he wants everything to go his way. He needs it to be perfect. However it may seem, he's also dangerous. He's the type to act recklessly if he so happens to get upset. Plus, those extra hands weird her out. Does he have a fetish?

Kurogiri, as she learned, is practically the adult between the two. He's more level headed and calm. She thinks he's just there to watch over the aforementioned, or maybe he's the right hand man. Whatever it is, she doesn't have much thought about him. He's there and he's not leaving anytime soon.

The rest of the night, the three spent their time bringing in other villains as soon as Shigaraki produced a plan. They were going to attack the USJ and kill All Might. It sounds last minute, but the man already had some form of attack, all he needed was a chance. That's where she came in, bringing the said information to make the last finishing touches. Now, they needed the recruits, the numbers. They didn't have to be strong, just willing enough to follow their plan. They needed to hate All Might just as they did, or enough to want him gone.

The brunette woman didn't really hate All Might, she just hated all heroes. She found them hypocritical. She found them to be really boring. Where's the fun in saving people when you can cause chaos? Where's the fun in being good when being bad is a party? A fun, twisted, and dark party full of killers. She found heroes dull, and All Might was just like them, a buzz kill. The super buzz kill who stops all the fun.