----------

   "10 thousand viewers already wow," I said out loud.
   "Is that enough viewers? Come on I wanna see Innie!" Chan whisper-yelled. "I'll call Jisung and Changbin, pretend we're gonna facetime Jeongin or something."
   "No tell them that you're facetiming me and I'm secretly recording them," I cut him off as he stood up from his chair.
   "Okay."
   He left so I turn the camera around and left the room, only to meet up with Seungmin.
   "You're on live right?" He whispered.
   "Yeah, hey guys this is Hw.Sminnie my boyfriend. Let's go find the three victi- I mean 3racha fans, ofcourse." I chuckled.
   "They are in the dance studio, practicing for the JYP audition and what not," Seungmin shrugged. "I mean we all are, but Jeongin is kind of struggling in dancing so Felix and Minho are teaching him."
   "Alright let's go, we're also pranking Jisung and Changbin hyung," Seungmin and I walked over to the dance studio where everyone was.
From there, Jeongin notices me and smiles, "Jinnie hyung! I did the dance flawlessly!!" He jumped up and down like a toddler who finally learned how to walk.
   "Really? Show me then!" Jeongin nodded, oblivious to the fact that I'm recording his face.
   "MinMin hyung, Lixie hyung will you come help me?" Jeongin strutted towards the two, who came into the frame of the live.
   "Oh my god Minho/Felix looks so HoT/CuTe!" Jisung and Changbin blurted out, scaring the living hell out of me. Gosh I'm lucky that I had headphones on, or else they would have heard it.
   I left the camera to focus on the three as they dance, sing, rap and do some modeling poses so I could view the comments with Chan, who was behind the fangirls, Jisung and Changbin.

-----COMMENTS-----

QTPi: HAHAHA JISUNG AND CHANGBIN EXPOSED THEMSELVES
unloyalracharoyal: THEY DON'T NOTICE THAT THEY SAID IT ON CAMERA HAHAHA
YangYanguwu: OMG JEONGINNIE IS SUCH A CUTE BABY!!!
BUSTED.AN.UWU: I LEGIT BUSTED AN UWU FOR THOSE THREE #CHANGLIX #JEONGCHAN #MINSUNG
QTPi: ^^^^ #CHANGLIX #JEONGCHAN #MINSUNG
CB97: Why am I dragged into this?
QTPi: You started this whole thing. So :D
YehetMaster: Y E H E T IM BUSTING UWUS FOR JEONGIN
BamBam.Got7Official: So @CB97✔ when are you going to ask out @bb.yanginniefox🦊 ??? When is the wedding too, I wanna be the best man!
QTPi: ^
unloyalracharoyal: ^^
SIRACHA3: ^^^
YangYanguwu: ^^^^
CB97: HE'S 17!!
BamBam.Got7Official: Then wait til he is 18 duhh (e/n: YALL I JUST FLAPPED MY ARMS AROUND LIKE AN OCTOPUS ITS BAMBAM)
CB97: BAMBAM!!! SKSKFLWOFMEODL
AllKpopNews: 🍵🍵

----------

   "Bambam hyung stop teasing Chan hyung. Only we can do that!" I accidentally said out loud.
   Jeongin, Minho, Felix and Woojin stopped and stared at me, "What?" They all said.
   "N-Nothing." I stuttered.
   "Wait Bambam is on our instalive?" Seungmin blurted out without caring that we're exposing these 3racha fangirls.
   All of a sudden, we all hear a dolphin scream coming out of Jeongin and the comment section was going crazy about how adorable Jeongin was acting all flustered.
   "Jinnie hyung! Stop recording!"
   "No can do! Your on bb.yanginniefox's live with," I paused to check the view count, "Holy- 100 thousand people."
   "HYUNJIN NOT MAH BABY!" Woojin bear hugs Jeongin. "THY MUST PROTECT!"
   "Hyung!" Felix whined.
   "By the way Changbin called Felix cute and Jisung called Minho hot on the instalive. Soon I took off my headphones, just in time for the two to hear Jisung and Changbin screaming and then proceeding to kill Chan.
   "Don't k-kill Channie hyung!" Jeongin covered his face with his sweater paws.
   "Don't worry baby Innie. We won't kill your future husband, but we will slap him multiple times," Jisung stated.
   "Guys you're making the comment section bust in uwus. They already saw Jeongin, Minho hyung, and Felix and felt attacked by visuals. They also saw me, Seungminnie and Woojin hyung and did the same. Now they are dying because of '#ChangLix aka Changbin x Felix' '#MinSung aka Minho x Jisung' and '#JeongChan aka Jeonginnie x Chan'," I read off of the comments that were zooming past, and it was hard to scroll up because of the massive flow of comments. "Who tops in each ship? What kind of doo-doo comment is that?"
(e/n: cOuGh)
   "An honest question comment?" Seungmin answered. "I'm still here waiting for my wedding invitation guys."
   "WE'RE NOT GETTING MARRIED!!" The 3racha boys, Minho, Felix and Jeongin stopped what they were doing to yell in sync. (e/n: i call bullshit)
   "YET!" The 3racha boys added.
   Soon after, the flood of comments bursted more than ever.
   "STAAAAAAHP!!!" The 3racha fanboys (2toddlers+Minho) yelled in response.
   "Hey at least we didn't reveal you guys with the cliché 'Hey guys! Here's a picture of me!' type of way. Going live is so much better," I shrugged and moved the camera to the front. "Well guys! You finally saw what the two toddlers plus Minho looked like, you found out 3racha are whipped for them as much as they whipped for 3racha, and how TALENTED they are. We'll be ending the live here! Bye!!" I waved goodbye and ended the livestream.

----------
A/N: YEET. I FINISHED CHAPTER 5. AHHHHH I WANT TO CHANGE THE WAY I REVEAL THEM BUT MEH IM TOO LAZY WUSSUP IM QTPi! Next chapter ima change it to my actual instagram name- also might add some of my friends insta here too ;3

~AhnJaeLix

e/n
bitch you better add me too othervise you gonna catch these hands

~pikachu~

A/N: Add urself lmao ur editing

~AhnJaeLix