Chapter 1

Lex POV

Lex POV

"Girl I don't even know why you bother staying with his no good ass he ain't good for shit but cheating and mistreating you." My best friend chastised me and I shook my head because she won't understand they relationship me and my fiancé have. "Destiny how come every time you call you talk about this lets talk about something different for a change!" I said back to her while rolling my eyes because it was the truth she always brought up James whenever she called and it's honestly getting annoying now.

"Bae I'm home!" I heard James shout from downstairs and I rolled my eyes and told Destiny I would call her some other time. After I hung up the phone I sighed and got out of bed and started walking towards the door only to walk into a fist. "Didn't you here me downstairs why the fuck you ain't say shit...you got me thinking something wrong with you or something!" James yelled while I held my jaw and teared up because I think it's broken. I tried to say something to him but if I did I might cry, but also because my jaw prevented me from saying anything.
"You can't speak or something...Lex girl I know you hear me talking to you?" James said as he walked closer and I bagged up away from him only to bump into the wall by the closet. "I was coming Bae I was on the phone." I made out as I started crying and he just looked at me, and walked up to me and grabbed my neck tightly blocking my airways. I clawed at his hand but that only made him squeeze tighter. "You was on the phone with some nigga in my house...I should kill you right now who that nigga is Lex?" He said and started squeezing my neck even more tighter, and at that moment I just knew he was gone kill me so I made out who it was best as I could.

"It was Destiny Damn!" I said trying to sound strong while he was squeezing my neck. When I said the name he started loosing it up...Oh did I tell you they were siblings I probably forgot to tell you my bad. Well Destiny and James are siblings but you wouldn't know that unless they told you cause they don't look alike that much unless your staring hard enough. Destiny doesn't like him since he started in her words "Cheating and Mistreating" me, and I don't blame her because her parents don't play that shit and he knows it.
"What she want?" He said walking away and going into the drawers to get him some changing clothes, while I was on my knees trying to catch my breath. "She wanted to see what I was doing this weekend!" I lied I wouldn't tell him the truth about what she said cause he'll just take his anger out on me even more. All he did was nod his head and asked did she ask about him and I told him no. He seemed sad about that and went to take a shower, and most likely he'll be in there for a while thinking about what he did then he'll come and apologize to me saying he won't do it again. So I decided why not take a nap until then.
.
.
.
.
.
How was this short chapter one?
Should I continue?