Regret

Third person P.O.V

Natsu and Zeref made their way to the palace, " So Natsu, what made you decide to come to Alverz?" Asked the black wizard, " Oh, I just needed to go someplace where nobody knew who I was. So this place was the one that came in mind" replied a smiling Natsu. When Natsu found out Zeref was his brother, he was a bit angry. However when he heard that he brought him back to life, Natsu was no longer angry because it was all thanks to him he's in Fairy Tail....well, was in Fairy Tail.

The two brothers made it to the palace and Brandish was standing at the door, " And who is this fellow, you seem to like him a lot if you brought him here" the green haired woman said. " This is my little brother Natsu, he wants to get stronger so he can get revenge on what his guild did to him" Zeref replied. Brandish staired at Natsu, "h-hi" the Slayer said nervously. " He's so kawaii" Brandish said and hugged the living daylights out of Natsu

" Perfect soft pink hair, well built body, cute button nose, onyx eyes, and his face is so cute, I bet you are a Lady's Man" she said. " Uh, I'm flattered by all of your comments but the last part wasn't really true. I'm not into girls" natsu said trying to get out of Brandish's hold. "Wait so you're-" "yeah.. I'm gay". Brandish walked away with a sad face. "Don't worry about her , anyway I'll show you to your room. We'll begin training in an hour, it's only around 5:00" Zeref said and he led natsu to his room. " I think I'm going to like it here" natsu thought. After an hour, Natsu began to train, he figured out he had a long way to go.

*At the guild*

Everyone was talking regularly, but some weren't normal when they thought about the Dragon Slayer. And by not normal, I mean literally not normal. Cana doesn't drink much anymore, wakaba isn't smoking, Happy doesn't eat as much fish as he use to, and elfman doesn't scream out MAN anymore. Everything was falling out of place. Gray had went out searching for the pinkette. Suddenly a knock was heard.

"I'll get it" said Macao as he made his way to the door. Opening the wooden barriers, they didn't expect to see the person they thought was dead, " d-d-DORANBOLT" everyone shouted. "Yes that's me, now where's Natsu, I wanted to thank him for defeating the monster." He said. "Wait, we thought Natsu murdered you so we kicked him out of the guild, it was said in the paper" Makarov said as he handed the council member the paper. Doranbolt read the article, his face suddenly filled with rage, " THOSE IDIOTS, I TOLD THEM DORIANICK, THEY PUT MY NAME  INSTEAD OF THE MONSTER'S NAME!!" shouted Doranbolt. Everyone froze, " S-so we kicked h-him out f-for n-no reason" cried Erza. "I'm afraid that's true, how will we ever explain this to him. He's probably planning on getting revenge right now" master Makarov said. The whole guild burst into tears and regretted the things they did.

*Time skip 1 year*

With Natsu and the Spriggan 12 (Invel)

Natsu was getting lessons from Invel on how to enhance his magic power so he won't run out so quickly. "Ok Natsu, you need to meditate so that your magic can improve alright. Now close your eyes and clear you mind. Feel everything around you, the wind, air, floor, heat, cold. You must focus on absolutely everything around you" Invel said to Natsu who was sitting on the forest floor. Natsu closed his eyes and cleared his mind just as he was told. Soon the atmosphere began to get quite hot and sparks of flames started to appear around Natsu. Suddenly, a mass amount of fire was surrounding him and Invel was trying to get him back to the real world. "NATSU!! STOP YOU'LL BURN DOWN THE FOREST!" shouted the ice wizard. Natsu however, couldn't stop, he was lost in mind. Invel created an ice barrier around Natsu so the flames wouldn't burn anything.

*In Natsu's mind*

" Strange, how'd I get here" he said as he walked around. It was completely dark and quiet. Natsu saw a figure walking towards him, he appeared to be the half Dragon version of Natsu, " Hello, you must be the Natsu from the real world, im the other part of you that hasn't been awaken yet" said the figure. " Uh ok. I'm guessing me meditating got me here correct" natsu said. The figure nodded, " Now that you have finally made it here, you have gotten stronger. I've waited years for this moment when you would finally decide to rest your mind. Now it's time for you to reawaken to be the true Dragon Slayer you were meant to be" and with those words the figure touched Natsu's chest (something I always wanted to do) and a bright light appeared.

*Back to the real world*

Natsu opened his eyes and gasped, the flames disappeared and Invel took down the Ice barrier. "Natsu" Invel said staring at the boy in front of him with a surprised look. Natsu looked at him confusingly, he then felt something strange on his back. Turning his head, there was a pair of wings, and a tail. He looked down and saw his right leg was now of a dragons along with both his arms. His teeth were sharper than ever and his magic power was incredible. Feeling his head, a pair of horns came in contact with his sense of touch. Natsu began to jump around happily, " This is awesome, I finally have control over my Dragon Force." Invel stood there shocked, " Well done young man, you have finally surpassed your full strength" he said. Natsu gave his famous smile at Invel, "Thanks Invel, I really owe you one." Invel blushed because of how innocent the Slayer looked, he was angry that the guild has kicked such a wonderful person out. The two went back to the palace and Natsu trained with the other Spriggan 12 members.

* Let's go to another ice wizard*

Gray was running around everywhere, he couldn't find his little Salamander and was scared to death he's been to several towns and villages but he was no where to be seen" Damnit Natsu, why did you have to leave. I was planning to confess to you that day but I heard you were kicked out of the guild" he thought. As he was running an idea popped into his head, " Wait, he's nowhere in magnolia so he probably bought a ticket, I'll go to the Train station and ask if he bought a ticket a year ago" gray said out loud and ran as fast as he could to the station.

The ice mage finally got to the train station and was panting heavily, a woman at the counter was just about to leave but Gray stopped her, " Wait miss, I'm sorry to hold you back but I need help desperately" gray shouted. " What is it young man" she said, " Did a boy by the name of Natsu Dragneel buy a ticket here about a year ago " gray replied. The woman went to her list and flipped through the pages one year in the past, " Hmm, it seems that he has left to Alverez" she said. Something else caught her eye as she saw who also bought a ticket earlier that specific day, " Um sir, did you happen to know that Natsu's brother is the emperor of Alverez" "Woah really, who's the emperor" gray asked. " His name is Zeref Dragneel" she announced.

Time just stopped for Gray at that very moment. His brother was the one and only Black Wizard Zeref. Gray looked at the woman, " May I get a ticket to Alverz" he said. The woman nodded and gray bought a ticket, he boarded the train and made his way, " I'm coming Natsu, just wait" he thought and fell asleep due to not getting proper sleep at all for the past year.