Chapter 3

When everybody left late at night, Liz was washing the dishes in the kitchen. She was frustrated and angry wth harry.

"why did he announce it!! Niall...He must have been hurt" (all these were rolling in her mind)

Harry came in

Harry :" Need Help babe"

Liz *Angry* : No!! why did you announce i was pregnant!!"

Harry *shocked* : " one day or another they would have found out and it's a good news that must.." (liz interupts)

Liz :" Yeah i know but we could have done a family dinner only close family & friends then tell them! Not in front of everybody!! there were media and all..now all your fans will come to know..what if they hurt me or the baby? harry how could you act so dumb!"

Harry: " My fans will love it! they won't hurt you, what are you saying! what's wrong babe!"

Liz : " Am not your babe!!!"

Harry * face changed* : " what?"

Liz : " I wanna be left alone!!! please!"

Liz walked away in her room leaving harry behind...Harry couldn't understand anything and he was kinda hurt.

Early next morning, Liz without asking harry..she dressed up and hop to the studio. she knew Niall will be there...he always sing there when he is disturbed...

Studio :

* Niall was singing You & I*

*Liz walked in *

Niall?

Niall stopped singing

"Elizabeth?" 

(First time he called her by her full name)

Liz's heart pounds, she felt like crying

"AM sorry Niall!"

Niall : " For what?"

Liz : " Everything!"

Niall Holds her hand

"You are the wife of harry, the mother of his baby, you shouldn't be sorry, you should be happy and enjoy your motherhood"

Liz start crying....

In the meantime Harry woke up and was tensed not to see liz in the house...he hop in his car and drive towards the studio.

" Maybe she went there because eleanor told her she will be there too" he thought

Niall :" Liz what's wrong!?"

Liz :" Niall..am scarred..."

Niall : " Of what?"

Liz : " I went to the hospital today to do a checkup cause i had a doubt"

Niall :" Doubt? what kind of doubt?"

Liz :" My doubt turned out to be true"

Niall :" Liz tell me what happened?"

Liz :" The father of my baby is not harry.."

"What?" a voice came from behind

Niall & Liz turned and Harry was standing out there, broken and shocked.

Liz : " HARRY...Harry listen.."

Harry: " No! what nonsense are you saying!?"

Liz :" Listen harry i am sorry but.."

Harry :" sorry??? You are my wife and the father of the baby is another..huh!! what the f***!!! who is that man???"

liz was freaked out by the reaction of harry, he was scarred harry will harm that man so he decided not to reveal the name

liz :" I ....i can't..harry i don't know.."

Harry :" You don't know?? with how many men you slept?"

Niall :" HARRY! how dare you speak like that with her!"

Harry :" Am talking with my wife! don't interfere!"

liz :" Harry please!"

Harry came close with liz, holds her by her shoulder, look into her eyes  and pushed her.

"You disgust me liz! you disgust me! " Tears falling down his eyes...

liz :" Harry am sorry!" she burst out crying

He walked away...