Chapter 2

At Midnight:

Elizabeth was alone in her luxurious room, thinking about Niall, her first love. Harry was out because of a work.....

She was remembering the memories of Niall, their first meeting, their first date, their first kiss, hugs, teases, jokes, the song niall wrote for her..she started crying!!

As the clock strike Midnight, harry opened the door, the room light up, roses fell on the bed 'Happy Birthday to youu..happy birthday to youuu!!!!happy birthday to my sweet wife mrs styles!!' harry smile and hug her....

harry confused :' you were crying?'

Liz swipe off her tears :'no, it's just i was missing my mom ...but what is all this harry??...'

harry:' ur mom is looking at you from above, she is in heaven and here in your heart babe, and yess it's my baby's birthD today!!!'

liz smiles :' Aww Thank youu!!'

harry:' i love you!!!'

liz 'me too '( This 'me too' was like some words that she was forced to say}

Harry caressed her face and they both laid back on the bed, harry started kissing her but she pushed him, bite her lips

liz: sorry harry but am not in mood, am feeling sleepy'

she turns her back and went to sleep, her eyes were filled with tears, she hold the pillow tight so as not to cry..

Harry was hurt by her actions but he undestand that she is pregnant, she will get mood swings.

Harry organized a surprise party for his wife and invited all  her friends...

Elizabeth was very happy, for a moment she forgot her sorrows and had fun...

she went upstairs in her room to fetch her phone and suddenly she heard a voice at the back

'"Hapyy birthday"

She recognised this voice,she was dying to hear him, she turns back

"Niall' she smiles

"Happy Birthday liz"

He hugged her, she hugged him back and with all her heart like she badly needed this hug,....after some secs she remembered that she is the wife of harry and quickly leave niall...

niall ' That;s okay (pause) i've got a gift for you"

Liz opened the gift, it was a painting of her when niall first saw, the blue dress she was wearing, she smiles, tears in her eyes, too many memories came in front of her eyes.

Liz:'thank you niall'

she started feeling dizzy 

niall:'are u ok?'

he holds her and bring her into her room

Niall :'what happen liz..drink some water'

liz :' am ok niall.. it's just am...( she thinks how will she announce to him that she is pregnant, he will be broken)  niall i need to tell you something...'

Harry came in at the same time

harry:'here you are..i was looking for you bioth in the whole house'

niall:' yeah  i think she need to go for a check up, she felt dizzy'

harry smiles and blushes :'bro i will soon make an announcement'

harry took the hand of liz and said

'let's go downstairs and announce it together'

she forced a smile and look at niall,

Niall couldn't undestand anything

Downstairs :

harry:' Attention! Attention please..thank you all for coming to my beautiful wife's birthday friends, but i,oops, i mean we have to tell you something (he looks in the eyes of liz and smiles) our family will be extended soon, liz is expecting a baby!'

louis:' what!!! Daddyyyy harrry!'

zayn :' good luck mate n congratz!!'

everybody scream :' Congratulation Mr & Mrs Styles!'

Niall was devastated, he couldn't believe his ears, teard filled in his eyes, he tried to control the tears but couldn't, he looked at liz, and liz couldn't meet his eyes..

Niall Left the party.....