" Alright then.. see you Hagrid.. " he smiled at me, as he didn't know my name. We walked to the back of the café,  a brick wall in front of us. Hagrid got a pink umbrella out of his coat and tapped some stones with it. The wall opened and we stood in front of a crowded shopping street, packed of witches and wizards and children, there to buy school stuff too..

"Welcome ter Diagon Alley" Hagrid said. I looked my eyes out at all the shops and all the witches and wizards around me. "Whoa.."

"Alright where do yer want to go firs'?" I looked at my supply list. "The wand shop.." Hagrid nodded, "alrigh'.. up to ollivanders" It was a small dusty shop, full of boxes, a small old man greeted me and Hagrid.  "Hello Hagrid,  new student?" Hagrid nodded "Hello ollivander, yeah, this is.. Patronus.." I glared at him for saying my name.. Now in a short time everyone would find out I am here..

Ollivander gasped "you.. can't mean.. no that would be ridiculous.. " What did he mean? "It's her though, Ollivander.." Hagrid answered him, smiling.  Ollivander walked up to me and touched my hand and looked deep in my eyes "I think I know what wand suits you.. let's see " He walked to a wall full of boxes and got a very dusty one, then he took the wand out of it and gave it to me "walnut, unicorn tail hair, 9 3/4 inches, springy"

I took the wand. "Now make a move.. " Ollivander said while looking carefully. I swished and suddenly a big fire appeared with a loud bang. "Oh no no no.. definitely not.." He grabbed the wand and put it back in the box. He walked out of the room, muttering some things into himself, then he came back with a dark box, getting a long wand out of it "Blackthorn, dragon heartstring, 10 1/4 inches" He gave me the wand carefully but almost before I touched it, the whole room started storming, the wind was so fierce a lot of boxes flew in the air. He grabbed the wand back. "No.. definitely not this one.. "

After trying some few more wands, I almost got desperate I would never find the right one, he came with a wand he never expected to sell to anyone. "Elder.. Dragon Heartstring, 14 1/4 inches, hard.. This is a very rare combination.." He added before handing it to me. I took it and the minute I touched it, Ifelt a sudden warmth entering my body through my hand, I swished and golden sparkles appeared. Ollivander gasped, "I never thought I would ever find a match for this wand.. It surprises me.. you must be a very gifted witch Patronus.." at the last he smiled. I payed him the galleons of my wand and thanked him, wishing him a good afternoon.

The rest of the afternoon we bought books, a cauldron, robes and finally we went to the pet store, to buy me an owl. In the corner was a small barn owl. It looked so cute, I knew I wanted this one. "Oh isn't she beautiful?" I asked Hagrid and he nodded so I bought this very owl.

When we finished buying all my school stuff, we went back to the leaky cauldron where Tom, the bar keeper we had spoken to before, had a room for me where I  could stay until the 1st of September,  the day the Hogwarts express would leave.

I pulled my wand out of my pocket and looked at it, the only wand made of elder wood except the elder wand of course. This wand had been extremely loyal to me and had always performed the most difficult spells in the most easy way, it had never failed to me. It had worked for good spells, but also for dark spells.

I sighed and looked at the burning mark on my arm. How long would we be safe? Should we keep moving? That would be safer and much more difficult to find us.. but.. then how could dad ever find us back? I wasn't allowed to message him. I looked around in the cave, it had been so long ago, but though I could remember anything as if it all had happened yesterday.. and yes, she had been here.. but she knew I hated this place.. so she wouldn't ever look for me here.. although not yet..

I stood up and walked to the back of the cave, where Luna laid, she had her eyes closed, but as she slept I could tell she was still very scared. I looked at her, seeing the sadness graved upon her face, I wish there was something I could do for her.. For my long lost sister.. But I couldn't.. she didn't trust me.. not anymore after all that happened.. "Goodnight... We will be fine.. everything will be alright, I am here to protect you, no one can get you no more.. I promise.." and with that she formed a little smile, showing me she was okay with it and she had heard it.. I walked back to the couch and laid myself down, I felt I was tired, but the sleep wouldn't get to me.. my mind kept thinking about all that, that happened these seven years ago..

——————————————————————————————————————————

Hey there!

'Nother chapter! As always,  thanks for reading!!!

I hope y'all love it just as much as I love writing it ;) please let me know your opinion in a comment, because it really helps me writing the rest of the story..

Oh yea, got any ideas who is her mother? ;) let me know who you think it is..

Her dad will stay  secret for a while *grins*

Please vote comment and share!

Luv y'all,

Patroniee <3