"Okay. Medyo pa-The Road na tayo pero accurate. Haha... Also, you're that person for me too."

"So? Are you going to tell me now?"

"Alright... Meng..."

"Yes?"

"I'll miss you so much when I'm in HongKong. Dito pa nga lang nami-miss na kita, what more when I'm there for that long. Kaya ayun... Haaay... I'm not sure if it's okay for me to say that but I'm glad I got it off my chest."

"Well... I sure hope that it's okay because... I feel the same way, RJ. About you... I'll miss you. I miss you..."

"Maine... I..."

"We don't have to talk about it yet, RJ. It will be less complicated for you to dive into your work if we stick to our agreement, di ba?"

"I guess."

"RJ..."

"Fine. I agree. Wag ka na lang mainis sa akin please."

"Hindi na... May kailangan ka pa ba? You know in preparation for the role."

"I need a tattoo and a piercing."

"A what?!"

"A tat..."

"I heard you the first time pero seryoso? I mean pure, innocent, good boy Richard are you sure about that?"

"Kailangan kasi sa role. Medyo bad boy."

"Oooh... Okay. I can give you the name and address of someone who can do a temporary tattoo for the role. You don't what to have something permanently inked on your body if you only want it temporarily."

"Bakit ikaw? Yung alon."

"Who says I only want it temporarily?"

"..."

"Anyway, the point is I know someone who can do the tattoo and I also know the best person to do the piercing."

"Who?"

"Me."

"Ikaw? Seryoso ba?"

"Oo naman. I did these extra piercings on my ear. See?"

"Hindi ba masakit?"

"Sa laki ng biceps mo na yan, takot ka sa konting tusok ng karayom? Hahaha... Hindi gaanong masakit. It's nothing that some ice and a glass of wine can't handle."

"Okay. Let's do it."

"Attaboy! Halika. Umupo ka dito. I'll get the ice and wine pati na din yung pantusok. I think I have an extra earring that will be perfect for your new bad boy image."

***

"Huy! Hindi para sa wine yang ice."

"Akala ko..."

"No. You drink the wine to loosen your inhibitions at palakasin ang loob mo and the ice is for your ear. To numb your skin from the pain."