In another life part 1.

I still remember during my senior year in high school at Clark's high up in California. It was the day I confessed to Larry Dilsen. He had always been my crush ever since freshman year and he was also my first love. We became close only last year. Then senior year is when I finally had the courage to confessed my feelings towards him. I even prepared a nice way of asking him out like making my friends hold out a poster at the front gate saying "Larry will you go out with me?" But on that day, he rejected me in front if everyone. "Julie, you're pretty, nice,sweet and all but to me your just a friend. I'm sorry but I already like somebody else." I felt so ashamed, everyone was whispering to each other some even had the guts to laugh. I felt so ashamed and felt like I don't have the courage to faced everyone anymore until the graduation day. I also learned a lesson when it comes to love, don't give your everything to the person your with because in the end you'll only end up getting hurt and have nothing left. I finally graduated and went off to college. Since I was so smart, I got a good scholarship. But during that time, I've already changed a lot about myself. I started making myself more beautiful and sexier. I even joined a dance crew called 'spotlight'. I also became the group leader. That's when I started becoming popular among both guys and girls. I even had a fan club called, 'julienatics'. At that time I felt like I already have everything I need. After the incident back when I was a senior, that's when I treated love as a game--you know just for fun. I dated different guys but none of them lasted long with me. The longest was 1 week the shortest, 1 day. Then one day, I was strolling on my newsfeed in my Instagram account, that's when I saw this handsome guy in a photo with my friend. "Hey John, who's that dude with you?" I commented on his photo. He answered back saying that that guy who was with him in the photo was his childhood friend, Austin Coleman. I thought he was alright but never expected things to turn out the way it did.