In another life part 8- memories

Austin had already met my grandmother and he already knows my story too. We shared the most tragic time of our lives but our love was stronger. It was finally me and Austin's 1 year anniversary. We're both graduating college that year and the graduation was only 4 months to go. We went through a lot of things together. We were planning to go to a trip in Paris right after graduation. We made a lot of plans for the upcoming summer. It was very exciting. Since he's part of environmental science club, he can't resist to go on their field trip. But the day before their field trip, we went on a date and it went well like how it always was. But it was weird when he suddenly said goodbye when he dropped me to my place. He gave me a goodbye kiss on my forehead then he left. I run to him to give him a hug and kisses him on the lips. Then he waved at me and he left. On the day of their field trip, I received a texted sage from him, 'did you know why I always greeted you with hell0? And never hi, or hey? It's because hello means I love you in Russian. Hello babe. I miss you. See you later.' That made my day and it made me really happy. So I texted him back, 'hello babe! And see you later :)' then I went to school. I was in a very good mood. I received another exactly the se message from Austin. And another one. This when I started having weird feeling. My heart started beating fast and it's not because I was happy but scared. Then my friend Anthony came by me telling me he had some bad news. He told me about the field trip where Austin went. He showed me a news video on his phone.

Newscaster lady: "7 out of the 15 students died due to a very bad storm and a very big tree fell on their bus while the other 8 students were wounded and they are now being treated in the hospital. ---...!"

I didn't even finished the watching the whole video and I cried a lot. His father called my phone telling me hell picked me up at my school and go see him at the hospital together. I started crying more. As soon as we got there, all I saw was his faced covered in blanket on a stretcher. His father and grandmother was full on crying by his side. I stayed back at the door looking at his dead body from assistance crying and froze there and don't know what to do. On the day of his funeral, my tears kept coming out and I can't stopped it. Even Whitney came and she came by me. "What!? Are you here to tell me you was right!? That I'll only get hurt if at the end!?" But instead she said that, "I've always wanted to come by you and Austin to apologized about the things I have said. When you confronted me in the bathroom, that's when I realized you were right. But I felt so ashamed. I was your best fired and I was being selfish. Im sorry Julie--I'm--so sorry." I can't even get mad at her anymore. I hugged her instead because if Austin was still alive, I'm sure that's exactly what he wanted to happen. 2 weeks had passed and I just can't accept that he's gone, gone forever. I even tried to commit suicide but I didn't die, I had a dream though and Austin was there. I asked him why he left me, and why'd he broke his promise?. But instead he greeted me a hello and smiled like he always did. He told me that, "I didn't break the promise. I'm still and always going to be right there with you by your side. Here--in your heart and remember that kissed on your forehead? Always remember that I love you okay? And don't forget that you're the prettiest when you smile." I started crying because that's exactly what my grandmother would've said. I told him how much I loved and missed him. I even told him to take me with him but instead he smiled and kissed me in my forehead telling me to remember that kiss and to lived for him. Hello beautiful Julie, see you later. Then I woke up and I didn't realized I was at the hospital and I saw my grandma, and all my friends by my side. That's when I remembered that I still have them by my side and u should still lived for Austin, me, and for them.

Although it's been 2 months already, I still missed you a lot.

P.s- hello Austin, see you later babe. :)