⇢çђąƥţęŗ 6⇠

so you liked the last chapter huh? well give it up for this one!

will Veronica change after she has met her idols?

you'll have to read to see :-)

-

≫ vęŗǫŋįçą

"Thanks..mom.." I said as I gave her a soft and gentle hug. I missed my mom..I missed how she would always take me to the beach on Saturdays and we would go see movies on Sundays. I missed how we would eat dinner as a family..like what everyone does. I know I was trying to avoid her but I've missed her so much to, plus it was just a dream..its not like it happened in real life...

"Ron?" my mother called as she let go of my arms while I still had my arms wrapped around her. I've never hugged my mom for a long time..it felt like the old times again.

"Are you okay?" she asked as I unwrap my arms around her.

"I'm fine mom it's just I haven't hugged you in a while.."

"Oh.." she says in a quiet tune not even bothering to say anything after that as she walked up the stairs...what was that?

Is she still hooked up on my past life?! I try and avoid her for a day and she remembers the last time I did that.

I quickly run to my room and fall onto my bed quietly sobbing into my pillow. My mom will never forget that day..I wish she did I made the worst mistake in my life and I could never take it back too.

At least my sister wasn't here because she works until midnight. I knew she would ask about the concert.

I slowly start to fall asleep, remembering the events that happened at the concert.

-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock telling me to do my usual morning routines for school. Ugh it's only 7:30am I'm supposed to sleep until 10:30am on weekends. I slowly got off from my bed and turned off my alarm clock.

I slowly opened my window to see if it was really sunny outside..wow it looked like the perfect weather to take a walk and take my mind off of things.

I grabbed my long white cardigan and put it on as I made my way downstairs and out the front door.

I started taking the way towards the old place I found near the park.

I kept on thinking about how the boys changed my life last night..I couldn't have been more happier in that moment. I just wished I could've stay with them.

"Hey watch where you're going! Stupid teenagers they always make mistakes." a blonde girl says as she bumped into me.

That word 'mistakes' clearly got my mind back on what happened on that horrible day.

2 years ago..

"Do you want a drink?" Jake asked me. I was at a party my cousins took me to and I kind of hooked up with this guy named Jake. He was very tall and attractive, but most importantly if we did connect tonight he would be my first boyfriend..

I'm not the most beautiful girl in the world..I don't know why but I wasn't really likable at my school..

I nodded and followed him up the stairs, wait there were drinks up there?

"Where are you taking me Jake.."

"Just in the bedroom so we're alone..we can drink our drinks up there." he says giving me a smirk..something tells me that we will do more than just drink some beer.