Saved by an angel

The clock was 10:30 am, you was walking down the street as you where listening to your favorite k-pop group Bts. You was on your way home from you friend Amandas house. You have had that weird feeling that someone is following you, you check behind your back many times. When you almost where home you heard someone behind you who was walking, you looked back and saw that it was a man, he looked at you and smile, a really disgusting smile. You started to walk fatser but you heard that he was coming closer and closer to you. You stared to run but it was to late, he grabed your arm and pulled you up against the house wall.

"oh, where do you think you're going" he said

"Let go of me!!!" you shouted

"i don't think-"

"She said let go!"

A handsome boy shouted..

The man that held you against the wall looked behind him and saw a tall very handsome boy, you didn't look bc you where to afraid.

"Did you not hear me, LET GO!" said the boy

Then you suddenly felt that the man wasn't holding you against the wall anymore, then you heard some quick puches and then someone who was running away. You looked and saw a very handsome boy that was walking forward you.

"Are you okey " he said

You felt that you cheeks started to become red bc he was so handsome.

"What is your name?" he said

"..ehhm..Y/N...." you said

"okey, my name is Taehyung"

"i-i know" you tried to speak as good as you could but it was pretty hard.

"Where do you live?"

"eh i live on **** street"

"it's pretty far away do you want to sleep over at my place, i live just right there"

You know you shouldn't, bc you've never met him before, but he saved you and he's freaking taehyung from bts.

"ehm eh okey"

*a year later*

Now you and Taehyung live togehter and are a couple. But one day you was home early and as you walked through the door  you shouted "TaeTae!", huh, werid, you where always getting respons when you shouted, guess he's just sleeping or out shopping, you thought as you took your jacket and shoes off, then you walked into the living room and fell to the floor and started crying. You saw Taehyung on the floor with very much blood around him and a gun in his hand... You hear someone in the kitchen and you scream, then you see the person, he comes out of the kitchen, you look at him with tears in your eyes and you can't belive your eyes.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU FUCK" you screamed at him

"i had to, i'm sorry, he dosen't belong in bangtan anyways so what is the problem?" he said

You look at him with disgusted eyes

"HOW CAN YOU SAW SO JIMIN!!!" you said

" I SAID..ah, i said i had to!" he said

"And now i have to kill you to bc you saw me and yeah you're going to call the police and i can't let you do that" he said with a smile on his face.

"you, you're a disgutsing fkn man, i can't even- BANG