The final war

We trained and trained. Hank made us new suits cause the old ones were ripped off. The jet was completely modified. I had more confidence to fight. We went down the quiet place of New York. We saw Stryker and his army approaching. We got ready to charge. Then something said in my mind; Have mercy, Have mercy, Have mercy! Please! I kept running, and running to attack. I saw zero shooting his guns, Blob punching and wrecking the walls of buildings. I was became so fast that I dodged his bullets when it was 15 ft. near me. I stabed Zero on his stomach and he fell on the ground. Blob was so furious when he died. It was like his own brother died. He attacked me slowly so I didn't have to panic, I immediately stabed his eyes. The army was busy fighting my army, like world war 2. This was the perfect chance to attack Stryker. And I did. He didn't move any step back or forward. So I didn't feel like killing him cause there is like a feeling that when you attack and he is just standing like a care free child, you wouldn't wanna do it. But I recalled what he has done to me, betraying me from the very start of the dat we met. Then his stance changed in my head. He was in a fighting stance. So I got the strength again and stabed him repeatedly on his stomache, his face, and then I cut of his head. Charles wasn't realy much of a killer. He uses his powers just for a better future. The jet flew back to the house of Charles.

Back at the house, everyone was safe and sound. Me, Hank, and Charles drank a few shots of beer. Charles let me live there forever. I was so glad I had a new home, and a new family. I just hope that there are more new student mutants.

The END. Please rate and comment this book.😉