Chapter 1

(A/N) Yooooooo

hey guys, whats up? Just wanted to say Homestuck isn't mine (of course) Homestuck belongs to Andrew Hussie!!! yay

This is a reader insert.

(END OF A/N)

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

I woke up to the sound of rain. I looked out my window and saw that the skies were a bit gray in color. Only wearing a loose shirt and my underwear, I got up and and went downstairs to fix me up breakfast.

"Good morning..." I said to no one in particular. My parents aren't home a lot. They're busy overseas, but they send me money. After making myself a bowl of cereal, because that's all I can make and I don't know how to cook, I flopped myself on my couch and turned the television on. This is my daily routine in the morning- wake up, make breakfast, watch tv. I finished my cereal and left it on the counter, I'll wash it later. I sat back down on the couch and as soon as my butt touched the seat. There was a knock on my door " (Y/N)? (Y/N) are you awake?"

I opened the door to find Sollux Captor on my porch. " Hey, Sollux. Come in, I was just watching tv. Wanna play videogames?" I was happy to see my bestfriend Sollux. At least now I have someone to goof off with. I walked towards the couch and noticed that Sollux hadn't moved since he got here. I looked at him, his face was tinted a bright red color. "Sollux?" it was weird of him to just keep staring like that " Sollu-" I was cut off " *cough* (Y/N) uhm, are you thure you're going two keep walking around wearing only thothe clotheth?" I looked down at the clothes I was wearing. Damn. I forgot I was only wearing my underwear and a shirt. I shrieked " Sollux! oh my gog, you pervert! Don't look!" I threw the pillows on my couch to him.

" ( Y/N ) wait. Wait ! thtop!" I ran upstairs to my room and yelled " Stay down there! I'm gonna change! Don't you dare try to peek!" before slamming the door.

{Sollux's pov}

(Y/N ) ran up the stairs right after throwing pillows at me. " Stay down there! I'm gonna change! Don't you dare try to peek!" I was dumbfounded. She was wearing striped panties, gog she's adorable. I've had a flush crush on her since the day we met, but she only thinks of me as a friend and I don't want to ruin that. While waiting for her, I sat on her couch and watched tv. There was this show that showed funny videos of people and their stupidity. I laughed from time to time, but most of the time, I womdered how stupid people really are. EXCEPT FOR (Y/N), OF COURSE. She's clumsy, yes. Pretty forgetful, yes. But she is the most wonderful person I've ever met.

I heard a door open followed by footsteps coming down the stairs. I look towards the source of the sound and saw (Y/N) wearing decent clothes. " You're not going to thhow me your pantieth?" I teased. " Shut up, Sollux! That's so mean!" I snickered as she pouted. " Just play a game already!" I asked her " which one?" she replied with "any game, you asshole!"